Atria Grass Valley | Independent Living

150 Sutton Way, Grass Valley, CA, 95945

Reviews of Atria Grass Valley | Independent Living

Lynn5 October 12, 2012

Quail Ridge is a beautiful retirement community. It's located on a hilltop just a few minutes out of the downtown area, close enough for someone to walk (or take the bus, which is available to residents). The surrounding view isn't anything spectacular, but the landscaping and buildings on the property are lovely. Every time I've visited, the staff were very friendly and helpful as well. The lobby and hallways are always clean and peaceful. The residents I spoke with seemed very happy with their accommodations and the rooms I saw were well-decorated, spacious, and bright. I was also impressed with the activities offered for residents. I took a look at the schedule of events on a calendar when I was there and things seemed pretty busy. Of course, I haven't spent an extensive amount of time there myself and I haven't had any particularly long conversations with the residents about their situations, but from my experience so far I'd say that Quail Ridge is a very nice place to live.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Atria Grass Valley

Atria Grass Valley offers older adults a beautiful setting for maintenance-free living in historic Nevada County. Nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, northeast of Sacramento, our community offers a lifestyle of choice with just the right amount of support, so residents can be as active as they like. Everything here has been purposefully designed, from our large gathering spaces to our lush, landscaped grounds which provide excellent scenic views. Our independent living cottages offer amenities including a full kitchen and an attached garage. Assisted living residents enjoy spacious apartments and discreet support from our 24-hour professional staff. And we also offer innovative, specialized care through our Life Guidance® memory care program. A full events calendar offers social, cultural and entertainment options, including regular outings to the new Center for the Arts, the Del Oro Theatre, art galleries, wineries, restaurants and museums. At Atria Grass Valley, the choice is always yours.

Features of Atria Grass Valley

• Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra Cottages

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Technology Extra Emergency Call System