South Colleyvine Ranch

2300 Pool Rd, Grapevine, TX, 76051

Reviews of South Colleyvine Ranch

Caring72746650 October 30, 2013

I am in South Colleyvine Ranch and I love it. It is very beautiful. The staff is friendly. They have a lot of entertainment and activities. The dining is very nice and the food is good. We have somebody who drives for us and transportation is available to all the places that we want to go.

Lane2 September 22, 2013

Among the facilities that we have visited, South Cooleyvine Ranch was the one that my dad liked the most. The staff and the facility were all very great. The amenities were not as traumatic or drastic as the others. The food was excellent. My dad just went on and on about how good the food was.

caring00025 September 20, 2013

I picked South Colleyvine Ranch for my mother because of its proximity to where I live, the amenities that they have and the meals that they provide. My mom has been there since July. This facility is something I can recommend to others. Their staff is very helpful and they do care for their residents.

maryvasquez September 04, 2013

I was a care giver there for a resident and when I became eligable for retirement I was told by managers to enter only through the side door not the front enterance door made me feel like a nobody

caring0705113 July 12, 2013

My impression on South Colleyvine Ranch is that it was fairly modern. People seemed to be happy there. Overall, it gave a very positive vibe. However, we are still in search and I'm waiting on my parents to get them in a situation where they are ready to make a move.

vgamer575 July 13, 2012

I thought the facilities were warm, light, and welcoming. There were windows everywhere, so the entire facility was lit with soft, natural light instead of harsh florescent lights. The amenities were truly astounding as there was a large cafeteria, a recreation and sun room, as well as plenty of outdoor facilities. It felt more like a hotel than an old folk's home. The rooms were spacious too with plenty of natural light not at all cramped or tight. All of the resident seemed fairly active instead of sluggish or generally dejected and they really enjoyed the rounds of bingo that I called out. There also seemed to be a full schedule of activities at the facility. I always saw the bus running around town, but I also go to see a schedule while I was volunteering there, which included trips to many different events a places. I got to work with the owners themselves during the volunteer work and they were warm, welcoming, and genuinely caring towards all of the volunteers, staff, and residents.

BigTex54 September 29, 2011

I had a chance to stop by this place while I was in school in Fort Worth. I was with my church and we like to go to Old folks homes and spend some time with the seniors and play bingo and just visit. Colleyvine is a really nice place. All the seniors seemed in good spirits and the place was a far cry from some of the other places I have seen in the past. The area around Colleyvine is great as well. Grapevine is a very nice city and there are shops and entertainment close by for the active seniors. The staff was also very friendly, doing all they can to make all their residents feel at home and most importantly, loved.I would recommend this place to anyone trying to find a place for a parent or loved one that needs attention and care on a daily basis that can only be provided by trained care professionals.

From South Colleyvine Ranch

South Colleyvine Ranch is located in Grapevine, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to South Colleyvine Ranch for a visit...and stay!

Features of South Colleyvine Ranch

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room