Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine Grapevine, TX

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine | Grapevine, TX

September 22, 2013

By Lane2

Among the facilities that we have visited, South Cooleyvine Ranch was the one that my dad liked the most. The staff and the facility were all very great. The amenities were not as traumatic or drastic as the others. The food was excellent. My dad just went on and on about how good the food was.

September 20, 2013

By caring00025

I picked South Colleyvine Ranch for my mother because of its proximity to where I live, the amenities that they have and the meals that they provide. My mom has been there since July. This facility is something I can recommend to others. Their staff is very helpful and they do care for their residents.

September 04, 2013

By maryvasquez

I was a care giver there for a resident and when I became eligable for retirement I was told by managers to enter only through the side door not the front enterance door made me feel like a nobody

July 12, 2013

By caring0705113

My impression on South Colleyvine Ranch is that it was fairly modern. People seemed to be happy there. Overall, it gave a very positive vibe. However, we are still in search and I'm waiting on my parents to get them in a situation where they are ready to make a move.

July 13, 2012

By vgamer575

I thought the facilities were warm, light, and welcoming. There were windows everywhere, so the entire facility was lit with soft, natural light instead of harsh florescent lights. The amenities were truly astounding as there was a large cafeteria, a recreation and sun room, as well as plenty of outdoor facilities. It felt more like a hotel than an old folk's home. The rooms were spacious too with plenty of natural light not at all cramped or tight. All of the resident seemed fairly active instead of sluggish or generally dejected and they really enjoyed the rounds of bingo that I called out. There also seemed to be a full schedule of activities at the facility. I always saw the bus running around town, but I also go to see a schedule while I was volunteering there, which included trips to many different events a places. I got to work with the owners themselves during the volunteer work and they were warm, welcoming, and genuinely caring towards all of the volunteers, staff, and residents.

September 29, 2011

By BigTex54

I had a chance to stop by this place while I was in school in Fort Worth. I was with my church and we like to go to Old folks homes and spend some time with the seniors and play bingo and just visit. Colleyvine is a really nice place. All the seniors seemed in good spirits and the place was a far cry from some of the other places I have seen in the past. The area around Colleyvine is great as well. Grapevine is a very nice city and there are shops and entertainment close by for the active seniors. The staff was also very friendly, doing all they can to make all their residents feel at home and most importantly, loved.I would recommend this place to anyone trying to find a place for a parent or loved one that needs attention and care on a daily basis that can only be provided by trained care professionals.

Features of Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine

Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine is an independent living community in Grapevine, TX designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine