Rogue Valley

1001 NE A St, Grants Pass, OR, 97526

Reviews of Rogue Valley

November 30, 2014

By Marjorie17

Rogue Valley did not have nursing care, but they have housekeeping assistance and that kind of thing. This one is in the downtown area close to shopping, and it is strictly rental basis. They do have some amenities like the ice-cream parlor and TV and that kind of thing. They have a beauty shop and some of those kinds of things available. They have the pay style meals, and they provide three a day. It was a beautiful location; it was nice and open, and there were lots of windows in their dining room. They did not have a fenced area where the dogs can run, but they had a nice walkway around. They have a regular activities director, and she has something going on for the residents every day. It was a lovely place, and I am sure that I'd be very comfortable there. They didn't have any in-house nursing facility; I think there was a nurse on the premises for an emergency, but there was no care beyond that. If you can't live on your own, then this would not be the place for you.

April 26, 2014

By Mark32

My unit at Rogue Valley is very modern. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They have dining halls. It’s a 3-story complex, and in the center of that point is the dining hall. It has a beautiful view out the windows, so it has pleasant dining. They have light housekeeping, and they pay for the cable TV, which is quite nice. They have everything except for medical. They provide entertainment and all kinds of games throughout the month. They schedule that for the whole month, and it’s all up on boards throughout the building to let you know of what’s coming up, and then you do whatever you like. They have a 1-bedroom and a studio, and they have different sizes. It would be nice if they could offer Oriental food. Once in a while, have grilled cheeseburgers or hamburgers, and also Mexican food would be appreciated, not too spicy, but that would be nice to add to the American cuisine.

January 31, 2014

By Sherry24

Rogue Valley was abslutely wonderful. The staff were fantastic and they took good care of my mother for five months. They had a lot of activities although she was not able to participate in all of them. She had a large room with a bedroom and private bathroom. My mom was really pleased with everything before she passed away. I would absolutely recommend this place to other people.

December 30, 2013

By Jerry24

Rogue Valley is a very nice facility; however, it isn’t one that I would want to live at for a couple of reasons. They just don’t have medical assistance there. I also knew about this facility because my parents were there, so I went back and see if it was still was good as it was when they were there. They were able to really enjoy the facility. The dining looked very nice. I would just have to say that it’s a nice facility as long as you do not need to have any medical care.

September 23, 2013

By catlady4847

Rogue Valley was one of the senior facilities in our area. It was very clean and spacious. We had dinner there and it was very good. We saw several rooms. There was a one-bedroom unit that had a linoleum kitchen area and a carpeted living area with a bedroom. All of their facilities were clean and meant for the activities that they had there. They had lots of activities. The staff was warm and caring. They were fantastic. As a matter of fact, all of the residents knew the young man who showed us around. They hugged him as we were going down the hall. He even brought us dinner here at home and had kept in touch with us to know how we were doing.

September 18, 2013

By Caring Resident

I chose Rogue Valley because I could have my dog here and that I can do my own medicines and can be fairly independent. Plus, it is really a nice place. It is conveniently located wherein it is about two blocks away to the Albertson's Plaza that has quite a few things. The management is also extremely nice. They have quite a few activities but I'm not a joiner. They have activities for people who are not able to do much and also for people who are able to do more. Food here is quite good. They spice it up and make nice desserts. On the other hand, I'm just a person who was raised on very plain food. Besides, I'm allowed to cook on my own. The best thing about staying here is having my dog with me and enjoy being independent. They have also lived up to what they're supposed to do. I would recommend this place.

April 30, 2013

By Brooke3

Rogue Valley is in an older building. But it was nice and kept clean. The food was delightful. They appear to have several programs and activities for the people and try to include as much as interests as they can.

April 05, 2013

By redflingtwo

Other

i would love to live there up to mom thow she is my payee

Photos of Rogue Valley

Features of Rogue Valley

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Rogue Valley

Rogue Valley is located in Grants Pass, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Rogue Valley for a visit...and stay!

Map of Rogue Valley