Rogue Valley

1001 NE A St, Grants Pass, OR, 97526

Reviews of Rogue Valley

Sherry24 January 31, 2014

Rogue Valley was abslutely wonderful. The staff were fantastic and they took good care of my mother for five months. They had a lot of activities although she was not able to participate in all of them. She had a large room with a bedroom and private bathroom. My mom was really pleased with everything before she passed away. I would absolutely recommend this place to other people.

Jerry24 December 30, 2013

Rogue Valley is a very nice facility; however, it isn’t one that I would want to live at for a couple of reasons. They just don’t have medical assistance there. I also knew about this facility because my parents were there, so I went back and see if it was still was good as it was when they were there. They were able to really enjoy the facility. The dining looked very nice. I would just have to say that it’s a nice facility as long as you do not need to have any medical care.

catlady4847 September 23, 2013

Rogue Valley was one of the senior facilities in our area. It was very clean and spacious. We had dinner there and it was very good. We saw several rooms. There was a one-bedroom unit that had a linoleum kitchen area and a carpeted living area with a bedroom. All of their facilities were clean and meant for the activities that they had there. They had lots of activities. The staff was warm and caring. They were fantastic. As a matter of fact, all of the residents knew the young man who showed us around. They hugged him as we were going down the hall. He even brought us dinner here at home and had kept in touch with us to know how we were doing.

Caring Resident September 18, 2013

I chose Rogue Valley because I could have my dog here and that I can do my own medicines and can be fairly independent. Plus, it is really a nice place. It is conveniently located wherein it is about two blocks away to the Albertson's Plaza that has quite a few things. The management is also extremely nice. They have quite a few activities but I'm not a joiner. They have activities for people who are not able to do much and also for people who are able to do more. Food here is quite good. They spice it up and make nice desserts. On the other hand, I'm just a person who was raised on very plain food. Besides, I'm allowed to cook on my own. The best thing about staying here is having my dog with me and enjoy being independent. They have also lived up to what they're supposed to do. I would recommend this place.

Brooke3 April 30, 2013

Rogue Valley is in an older building. But it was nice and kept clean. The food was delightful. They appear to have several programs and activities for the people and try to include as much as interests as they can.

redflingtwo April 05, 2013

i would love to live there up to mom thow she is my payee

From Rogue Valley

Rogue Valley is located in Grants Pass, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Rogue Valley for a visit...and stay!

Features of Rogue Valley

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room