Countryside Village

1700 Kellenbeck Avenue, Grants Pass, OR, 97528

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Countryside Village

Ellen9 January 14, 2014

I was impressed with Countryside Village. The staff were very accomodating, kind, helpful and welcoming. They even invited us to have lunch with them in the dining area. The food was excellent. The facility was beautiful but they did not have a memory care unit and they didn't have as many services that my mom would eventually need. I would recommend this place for a retired person who didn't have dementia and Alzheimer's. It would be a very nice place for them.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Countryside Village

Countryside Village provides the perfect blending of beautiful accommodations, fine dining, and a wealth of services with downtown convenience. All of our luxurious apartments and cottages enjoy unsurpassed views.

Countryside Village is a beautifully designed community that offers the finest services available. These include; elegant: dining featuring full service restaurant style menus that include an array of delicious choices for each meal. There are numerous card and game rooms, a large multi-purpose activity room, community kitchen, TV theatre, library, a resident computer center, full-service beauty/barber salon, and a well-equipped fitness center.

Experience the very best at Countryside Village. Enjoy browsing through our website for a grand tour of our elegant, prestigious retirement community.

Features of Countryside Village