Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay Independent Living

Reviews of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay | Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

August 31, 2016

By Sylvia740145

When I first came here, I did not know what to expect. After being her for a while, and making friend, I knew this was where I wanted to be. Also, when I saw my room, I did not expect to see such a large place. I was able to put all my things away and still had room to move around having a patio was a plus.

August 25, 2016

By Band755710

I think Eskaton is a beautiful place. May husband (Dick) and I move here together. We learn to make this our home. Dick gets great care and after his passing, I am with new friends and employees that have the opportunity to know my husband.

Photos of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

Features of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

About Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay is designed to provide the ultimate in Lodge Living. You'll appreciate the way our community is uniquely nestled among acres of oak trees and beautiful, neighboring estates. Within a peaceful part of the city near fine restaurants, shops and major medical centers. You'll enjoy a stress-free lifestyle supporting Independent, Assisted, Respite and Hospice services within the privacy of your own apartment suite.

At Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay everything is included in one monthly fee (the only exceptions are telephone and personal laundry service). This means no more mortgage payment, electric and water bills, property taxes, lawn care, housekeeping cost, home maintenance fees and costly repairs.

Services for maintenance-free Lodge living:
  • Beautiful lodge with 99 apartment suites
  • 85 channel cable television
  • Wi-Fi Access through out community
  • Monitored security system
  • Maintained landscape and common areas and private apartment suites
  • Weekly housekeeping
  • Weekly flat linen service
  • Professional management for day-to-day operations

Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay is about your independence - staying active and healthy, and enjoying life. Lodge living offers you the opportunity to reconnect with your active lifestyle. Imagine enjoying cocktail on the back patio with new neighbors and friends. Consider an active lifestyle that is both maintenance-free and stress-free and may cost less than your current monthly expenses

Now that you have a snapshot of the quality of living at Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay, we are available at your convenience to schedule a visit and to answer any questions.

Rooms

Utilities, Included, Wheel Chair accessible

Community Features

TV Room, Beauty Parlor, Laundry Facilities, Guest Rooms, Housecleaning, Pharmacy, Parking, Billiards, Hobby Area/Workshop, Greenhouse/Garden, Guest Speakers, Travel, Volunteer Programs

Map of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay