Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay Independent Living

8550 Barton Road, Granite Bay, CA, 95746

Reviews of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay | Independent Living

August 22, 2017

By Anonymous

Ambiance is excellent and the daily activities are fun. The staff is very helpful and extremely friendly.

March 04, 2017

By Jan767446

My father moved to Eskaton Lodge. I like it and so does he. Comparing it to where he was, the food and the activities of this place are much better. They have card games every day, poker, and a pool table. His room is really nice and much bigger. I like their food because they have choices and a cook who is very good. The new activity director comes up with all kinds of great ideas. My dad likes to cook, so they are featuring him in a cooking class. They are really attentive to the residents' needs, gifts, and talents.

October 27, 2016

By Cathy O

Excellent service all around. Staff is professional, courteous and caring. Brittany, the move-in coordinator for Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay, went above and beyond to help my parents acclimate to their new home. My parents are very happy with the dining facilities, wait staff and food quality. The front office staff of Linda, Brittany and Eileen are always welcoming and observant, providing a safe environment for the residents. We researched over 19 retirement communities and feel Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay was by far the best choice for our family.

August 31, 2016

By Sylvia740145

When I first came here, I did not know what to expect. After being her for a while, and making friend, I knew this was where I wanted to be. Also, when I saw my room, I did not expect to see such a large place. I was able to put all my things away and still had room to move around having a patio was a plus.

August 25, 2016

By Band755710

I think Eskaton is a beautiful place. May husband (Dick) and I move here together. We learn to make this our home. Dick gets great care and after his passing, I am with new friends and employees that have the opportunity to know my husband.

July 06, 2012

By Kev1

The facility was rather nice on the outside. The grounds were well groomed, which I know pleased my Grandpa, as he is a nature nut. The size of his room was pretty small though. He is a rather large man and doesn't get around too well, but the set-up of his room maximized the space so it allowed him to make do and adjust to the room quickly. The staff was friendly, but seemed a bit on the unprofessional side. The caregivers seemed to spend more time on their cellphones or talking about personal matters than focusing on the people they were monitoring. I was actually pretty impressed with the Administrators though, they seemed extremely well versed in the history of the Eskaton company and had a lot to say about the innovations they have been making to improve the quality of life for those in retirement homes and assisted living facilities. The woman I spoke with seemed especially focused on easing the transition from living in your own home to living in assisted living. She seemed to be very attentive to the psychological effect that can have on a person and was very comforting in explaining the steps they would take and encouraged us to visit frequently to help my Grandpa along with that. Overall I thought the place was very nice, besides the attitudes of some of the caregivers I observed.

Photos of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

Features of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

About Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay is designed to provide the ultimate in Lodge Living. You'll appreciate the way our community is uniquely nestled among acres of oak trees and beautiful, neighboring estates. Within a peaceful part of the city near fine restaurants, shops and major medical centers. You'll enjoy a stress-free lifestyle supporting Independent, Assisted, Respite and Hospice services within the privacy of your own apartment suite.

At Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay everything is included in one monthly fee (the only exceptions are telephone and personal laundry service). This means no more mortgage payment, electric and water bills, property taxes, lawn care, housekeeping cost, home maintenance fees and costly repairs.

Services for maintenance-free Lodge living:
  • Beautiful lodge with 99 apartment suites
  • 85 channel cable television
  • Wi-Fi Access through out community
  • Monitored security system
  • Maintained landscape and common areas and private apartment suites
  • Weekly housekeeping
  • Weekly flat linen service
  • Professional management for day-to-day operations

Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay is about your independence - staying active and healthy, and enjoying life. Lodge living offers you the opportunity to reconnect with your active lifestyle. Imagine enjoying cocktail on the back patio with new neighbors and friends. Consider an active lifestyle that is both maintenance-free and stress-free and may cost less than your current monthly expenses

Now that you have a snapshot of the quality of living at Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay, we are available at your convenience to schedule a visit and to answer any questions.

Rooms

Utilities, Included, Wheel Chair accessible

Community Features

TV Room, Beauty Parlor, Laundry Facilities, Guest Rooms, Housecleaning, Pharmacy, Parking, Billiards, Hobby Area/Workshop, Greenhouse/Garden, Guest Speakers, Travel, Volunteer Programs

Map of Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay