The Atrium of Grand Valley

3260 N 12th St, Grand Junction, CO, 81506

Reviews of The Atrium of Grand Valley

Christopher11 November 28, 2015

The Atrium of Grand Valley is very clean and very good. The food is nice. Their staff is very nice.

Caring109563750 July 21, 2015

The staff was very friendly at the Atrium, and they treated us to lunch. We were interested in assisted living, and the assisted living was not attached to the main building. It needs some repair work, and I guess it was more than 20 years old. There was a pond in front that looks like a great place for mosquitoes; I was not impressed. The rooms just look old and maybe some carpet change is about to happen; the counter tops just didn’t look that fresh and nice. The food was really good, and the dining room was very nice with a very homey feeling. They needed to update things, but they didn’t have the money to do it.

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. Thank you so much for your sincere review. I passed your concerns regarding maintenance issues to our Resident Relations department for their review. If you have any other specifics to add, please feel free to give them a call at 1-800-370-8331. It's feedback from our residents, their families, and visitors that helps us improve our business so a sincere thank you once more. Sincerely, Katie

Susan105933050 February 11, 2015

The food at The Atrium of Grand Valley was absolutely atrocious. It was almost inedible. My mother was there for 2 years, and they probably had six different managers with six different sets of rules. The corporate office was constantly coming in, firing people, and changing the entire staff. They allow their employees 15 minutes to clean the apartments which was probably not enough to clean an apartment and change the sheets once a week. They were not taking care of the property. Other than the view that she liked, she was unhappy there. The facility was pretty, and they kept their apartments in good condition.

Hi Susan, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. I'm so very sorry that your mother had a negative experience at The Atrium of Grand Valley. I've passed your concerns about the quality of the food, management turnover, and housekeeping services to our Resident Relations department. You're welcome to call them as well if you'd like to add any other details. Their number is 1-800-370-8331. My apologies once more and thank you for leaving a sincere review.

Bobbie M. January 30, 2014

My sister-in-law is at The Atrium. It's not assisted living but it's retirement. We were invited to go and have lunch at New Year's Eve. They served us a beautiful lunch and we just really liked it. It's all inclusive, they have three meals a day plus snacks. They'll take you to your doctor, to any appointments, to the stores. Someone comes in and cleans once a week. They do their own laundry and there are laundry facilities on each floor. They all have either a little necklace or a bracelet with a button on it that if there's any emergencies or if they can't find them, they're able to find them on the grounds. They have exercise classes, book reading classes, they get on buses and when the weather is good like in the summer, they do road trips, bingo, movie night, numerous different things. She has a little apartment all of her own and the building is beautiful, wide hallways, just really well done.

pakeif May 10, 2012

This retirement community is beautifully situated and has a staff with inexhaustible energy. They really emulate warmth, caring, and an extended hand of family feel.

From The Atrium of Grand Valley

The Atrium of Grand Valley is located in Grand Junction, CO, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Atrium of Grand Valley for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Atrium of Grand Valley

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room