The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community | Independent Living

March 28, 2016

By Jane121903750

We toured around The Groves. I liked the fact that it actually had the three levels of care, from independent to assisted, and a memory care wing. The manager was really good. I visited with him and liked his philosophy on how he works with their residents. I think we've made our decision to go with a different, less expensive place, but I would definitely go back and revisit it. My mom may need memory care. The Groves definitely was our second choice.

We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience at The Groves. We would be happy to provide any additional support or answer questions as you consider options for your mom.

Photos of The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community

Features of The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community

The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community, is located in Goodyear, Arizona, close to golf, shopping and restaurants. Take advantage of the lobby café, comfortable living rooms and social meeting areas.

The community features local walking paths and landscaped grounds. Enjoy a daily activities program. Team members are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Map of The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community