Thunderbird Senior Living Independent Living

5401 W Dailey St, Glendale, AZ, 85306

Reviews of Thunderbird Senior Living | Independent Living

4.5

June 27, 2014

My mom moved to Thunderbird Retirement Resort. I moved her in there because it's just right across the street from where I live. The cost was also much better than other places for everything they have. The staff are excellent, and they know everybody there. The staff has been there a long time. The rooms are very nice. They also offer meals there.

June 19, 2014

We moved into Thunderbird Retirement Resort. We've been here for three weeks now, and so far we like it and we have no complaints. We are very pleased with this facility. The food has been good so far. We actually like the location because it's near to my oncologist. They have a good location and good price. They have quite a few activities, although we just haven’t been able to take advantage of them because we are still busy moving out of our other house. The staff here are all very friendly. I haven’t had a bad situation with any of them.

June 28, 2013

By Andrea9

Our parents have moved to Thunderbird Retirement Resort and my brother and I are extremely happy that all units come with a life alert button and they have a system of checking on their residents that is none invasive. They are extremely involved. Safety and help is a priority. Their location is very close to doctor's offices and hospitals which is almost directly across the street

Photos of Thunderbird Senior Living

Features of Thunderbird Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Minimum Age: Independent Living: 55; Assisted Living & Memory Care: 65

About Thunderbird Senior Living

Everywhere you look at Thunderbird Senior Living you'll see folks enjoying life together in an atmosphere that allows them to live their lives in their style. We understand that today’s seniors want choices and are leading a far more active lifestyle than generations before. We invite you to put us to the test and explore the options at Thunderbird.

Choose from two independent living plans or convenient on-site assisted living services. Residences range from studio apartments to spacious two-bedroom suites in a lush courtyard setting, and we offer a full schedule of events and self-enriching mind and body fitness classes. It’s all part of our culture of personal choice and you can have it all in Thunderbird's straightforward rental model.

Map of Thunderbird Senior Living