Thunderbird Senior Living | Independent Living

5401 W Dailey St, Glendale, AZ, 85306

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Thunderbird Senior Living | Independent Living

marianneskids October 23, 2014

My sister and I looked at many and visited 3 centers looking for one that would be the right fit for our parents. As soon as we walked into Thunderbird, we were impressed with the warm atmosphere. Many people were in the lounge as you walk in, and they were talking, walking, reading newspapers and having fun. They also have many activities for the residents to do, and my parents have since moved in and joined some groups. Their apartment there is very spacious and the meals are wonderful. (We can eat with them for a small fee!) We always feel very welcome when we visit our parents. Thunderbird will also listen to suggestions and will implement classes and outings if residents want to do something. Also, the grounds are very beautiful and well-kept. There is one hall that is dedicated to assisted living, so some day, if needed, our parents can go to that portion of the retirement center.

Cathy75903650 August 27, 2014

I had a friend who lived at Thunderbird Retirement Resort. We didn't get to see her that day, but it was a very nice place. We were there for a seminar about widows' benefits from Veterans and we ended up taking the tour to see what it was like. It was very appealing and they had a very nice dining room where you ordered from a menu, it wasn't a fix menu, and they didn't even charge us, which was extra nice. It was a very nice place, they were very friendly people, and the rooms were fairly large. They had out of the building activities and a lot of different craft activities. My friend actually left there and went someplace else, but she came back, so what does that tell you? It is a nice place, she has a nice apartment, and she is very happy there. The food was very good. It seemed like a congenial place to be in. The few staff people that we spoke with were very nice and gave us information. The fact that we were not there to look at it, but we did look at it, made it even nicer because we did not expect it to be that nice.

Caring87841750 June 27, 2014

My mom moved to Thunderbird Retirement Resort. I moved her in there because it's just right across the street from where I live. The cost was also much better than other places for everything they have. The staff are excellent, and they know everybody there. The staff has been there a long time. The rooms are very nice. They also offer meals there.

Caring87498550 June 19, 2014

We moved into Thunderbird Retirement Resort. We've been here for three weeks now, and so far we like it and we have no complaints. We are very pleased with this facility. The food has been good so far. We actually like the location because it's near to my oncologist. They have a good location and good price. They have quite a few activities, although we just haven’t been able to take advantage of them because we are still busy moving out of our other house. The staff here are all very friendly. I haven’t had a bad situation with any of them.

Andrea9 June 28, 2013

Our parents have moved to Thunderbird Retirement Resort and my brother and I are extremely happy that all units come with a life alert button and they have a system of checking on their residents that is none invasive. They are extremely involved. Safety and help is a priority. Their location is very close to doctor's offices and hospitals which is almost directly across the street

From Thunderbird Senior Living

Thunderbird Senior Living is nestled in a quiet, residential neighborhood in beautiful Northwest Glendale. We’re conveniently located within minutes of professional medical offices, hospitals, shopping malls, great restaurants and entertainment from cultural and civic celebrations to sporting events.

Within our community you’ll find lushly landscaped courtyards with ponds, fountains and babbling brooks. Enjoy a leisurely evening walk throughout the courtyards or relax under the mature trees and enjoy the tranquil view. In fact, you might just consider us your own private oasis right here in Arizona.

Features of Thunderbird Senior Living