Brookdale Glen Ellyn | Independent Living

60 North Nicoll Avenue, Glen Ellyn, IL, 60137

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brookdale Glen Ellyn | Independent Living

SpringLPH March 27, 2014

I took a tour of this facility, looking for a place for my Dad to live. It was very clean and looked like they had a lot of activities to offer. I liked that the monthly rental fee includes a lot - like housekeeping, 2 meals a day and transportation (local). The studio apartment was very small and the kitchen slightly dated - but still bright and had good closet space. The staff was friendly, saw them calling all the residents by name.

Christina B. July 12, 2013

My father-in-law has been in The Meadows of Glen Ellyn for at least a little over a week now. This community offers independent living and assisted living options. It is a really nice place. It is also very clean. It is a five-storey building that looks like a hotel and when you walk in, there is an elevator. There are a gazillion of activities for older people living there. They also have personalized assisted living options. So if you're in independent living and you need some assistance but you don't need the full assisted-living assistance, you can order things ala carte. My father-in-law seems to like it there and it seems like a good fit for him right now.

From Brookdale Glen Ellyn

Brookdale Glen Ellyn provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Location of Brookdale Glen Ellyn