Generations at Agritopia | Independent Living

2811 E. Agritopia Loop S, Gilbert, AZ, 85296

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Generations at Agritopia | Independent Living

CJKL December 29, 2015

My father lived at Generations Agritopia. The facility is beautiful with many fine features added to the design and structure of the building. The design and decor instantly provides a sense of beauty and serenity. Each time we would walk throughout the property, both buildings were always clean. The team takes great pride in ensuring residents live in a clean, safe environment. A variety of services are provided for residents and are individualized based on the need's of your loved one. The team is observant and helpful to identify the changing needs of your loved one. The fitness area and variety of classes offered exceed any others I have ever seen at a facility. The theater area is nice and you can bring in a movie to watch as a family UF you like. My children also enjoyed visiting their grandfather and taking him to the game room which included a pool table, and many more games. What a great way to provide an environment for all generations in a family to create special moments with your loved one. Many activities are offered for all levels of care. In addition to activities and outings, the parties the staff would host for the residents were always top-notch. They focus on engaging a variety of aspects to appeal to many. Families are always invited and encouraged to attend. The luau out we attended was decorated and delicious food was provided just as if we were out a luau out! They thought of everything music and performers as well. It was nice to watch my father and many residents smile and engage during these events. The level of care the staff provided my father was top notch. They go beyond the required levels of care and truly personalize and individualize care. For example, when he was unable to communicate his needs, one staff member knew dad liked hot tea with honey and she would bring that to him. As a family member, knowing someone was there providing these moments of comfort to my father when we were unable to be there is something we always appreciated. In addition to knowing my father the team at Generations also took the time to get to know myself and my family. We were always greeted by name, and they would engage my children in conversations, always creating a welcoming environment from the moment we walked in the door. Generations of Agritopia became a part of our family and we appreciate the care they showed my father.

Annette R. November 24, 2015

Generations at Agritopia was very nice, luxurious, top-notch, and had everything you could want. I saw some of the apartments in a nice, quiet community. They offer independent living, assisted living and memory care. However, it was a little stuffy, and my father is a lot more casual and relaxed. It was more expensive than other places. It was very nice but not his style. He would not be happy there because it's a little more formal. I just could not see him being comfortable there, but it was very nice and tastefully done. I would live there, but my dad is more rugged. He was more family, and he needed a lot more interaction than they could give. They give a lot in terms of amenities, but I do not think, at least for my father, there was the interaction that he was looking for. They had a gym and an activity director. It was upscale.

foryou November 24, 2015

Every where you read its say high facility its true its look gorgeous . I was thinking that generation will be different from others what i meant most facility beginning everything look and test good after u move in food not cook always short staff poor care . If you care about care this is not the place

Caring110512150 July 04, 2015

I chose Generations at Agritopia because they do daily respite care. It was an excellent place. It was beautiful, homey, and spacious. It was an open and calm atmosphere. My mom had respite care there. The staff was helpful. They answered all my questions, showed me the place, and talked about diet. They had some kids who came because they were located next to a school. There were high school kids that came in to play music. They had a garden that you could walk in, and it was nice. They had different options for security. They had a memory care secured unit, and they had assisted living units with front desks. I liked that they were just so open, calm, quiet, and peaceful. I was at their dining area. It was beautiful. They accommodated special meals.

Caring99254750 December 22, 2014

My aunt's room at Generations at Agritopia is like a little apartment. The staff members are all very nice and helpful. Their dining area is set up like a restaurant. They have all kinds of activities.

June18 September 15, 2014

My tour at Generations at Agritopia was very nice. It was very expensive, but it was very gorgeous. Everything was beautiful. The decorations and the people were very nice. It was huge. It was new, and there were only 13 residents there. I knew they had what they called an art room. They had a card and game room. They had wonderful food. Chef Mike was very good. However, it was a little high end for me, and I couldn't afford that.

About Generations at Agritopia

Generations at Agritopia is an independent living community in Gilbert, AZ designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Generations at Agritopia for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Generations at Agritopia