Generations at Agritopia Independent Living

Reviews of Generations at Agritopia | Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.5

July 04, 2015

I chose Generations at Agritopia because they do daily respite care. It was an excellent place. It was beautiful, homey, and spacious. It was an open and calm atmosphere. My mom had respite care there. The staff was helpful. They answered all my questions, showed me the place, and talked about diet. They had some kids who came because they were located next to a school. There were high school kids that came in to play music. They had a garden that you could walk in, and it was nice. They had different options for security. They had a memory care secured unit, and they had assisted living units with front desks. I liked that they were just so open, calm, quiet, and peaceful. I was at their dining area. It was beautiful. They accommodated special meals.

December 22, 2014

My aunt's room at Generations at Agritopia is like a little apartment. The staff members are all very nice and helpful. Their dining area is set up like a restaurant. They have all kinds of activities.

September 15, 2014

By June18

My tour at Generations at Agritopia was very nice. It was very expensive, but it was very gorgeous. Everything was beautiful. The decorations and the people were very nice. It was huge. It was new, and there were only 13 residents there. I knew they had what they called an art room. They had a card and game room. They had wonderful food. Chef Mike was very good. However, it was a little high end for me, and I couldn't afford that.

About Generations at Agritopia

Generations at Agritopia is an independent living community in Gilbert, AZ designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Generations at Agritopia for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Generations at Agritopia