Peninsula

3445 50th Street Ct NW, Gig Harbor, WA, 98335

Reviews of Peninsula

January 16, 2015

I was impressed with Peninsula because the staff were really friendly and very helpful. The rooms were nice. There was a little kitchen, and you can cook in the room. You also could smoke in your rooms there, which I think is kind of different because the smell ruins the whole atmosphere for everybody else. I don't smoke, but I can still smell it. The food was good, and the dining room was good. They have bingo and tours. I did find it secure enough.

December 27, 2013

By Susan74748650

Peninsula Retirement Residence was excellently maintained. It was a lovely facility. They had beautiful common areas. Every unit was complete gone over and repainted before they were rented. The residents could do whatever upgrades they wanted. They could have their bathroom and kitchen redone which was nice. They had load of activities. They had lots of stuffs going on during weekdays and weekends. They had music and piano player. They had cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres hour. They had movie nights and a lot of things were provided for them.

August 01, 2013

By Nancy65479250

We went to the Peninsula, which was probably the biggest facility that we had visited. My dad liked it but the problem was that they didn't have assisted living. It was more of an apartment type dwelling and their apartments were big. However, he needed a little bit more care than that. The staff was courteous, very informative, kind and very welcoming. I would recommend them to others.

Features of Peninsula

• Minimum Rate: $1999/month

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Peninsula

Peninsula is located in Gig Harbor, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Peninsula for a visit...and stay!

Map of Peninsula