Montclair Estates

801 La Prada Drive, Garland, TX, 75043

Promotion ends in 12 days!

Move in now and get ONE MONTH FREE

Reviews of Montclair Estates

June 23, 2017

By Spades2win

I am so impressed with this community and the friendliest staff I have met so far. I like the programs they offer and I love to play cards so I am looking forward to that when I move in. My son took me to visit the property and he gave the thumbs up for me to move to Montclair Estates and we looked at lots of places but none felt very close knit like Montclair.

June 07, 2017

By txmike77

Wow... I really like what this place has came out to be. Beautiful and friendly environment.

April 24, 2017

By texasladybug

i have been llloking for a place for my mom and i was referred to this place by a friend so i went and from the very begining the staff was great and professional my tour was great all my questions and concerns were answered. it just felt like home a good place for mom. the property is very nice.

March 29, 2017

By Good2Great55

I really liked the changes they are making at Montclair Estates. Seems like it is going to be something very nice and different from the other properties toured.

March 08, 2017

By Stephen788484

I visited Montclair Estates, and the rooms were really small, but the place was well kept. The dining room was really nice. They had good activities.

August 15, 2016

By Reviewer282864

At Montclair Estates, it takes a long time for them to act on a problem. When my shower was broken, it took them a long time to fix it. The apartments are OK but not wheelchair friendly. It's hard for me to get in the shower because they don't have walk-in showers with shower chairs; they are tubs converted into showers. I can't get my wheelchair into the bedroom, so I use my walker to get around. The dining area, and the food are OK. The staff is OK and what you would expect, although some are more responsive than others.

June 28, 2016

By Sandi300786

I visited Montclair Estates. I didn’t like it. It seemed dark, dingy, and rundown. Their grounds were not good. You have to go outside to get your mail, and it is unclear as to which door is to the office. The rooms were OK and average. The dining area looked old, rundown, and dark.

March 31, 2016

By Janice120246950

My mom is now at Montclair Estates. They are doing a great job serving them meals and giving them really different food every day. Mom really enjoys that. She was super happy with the job that they did with regard to cleaning her place. She likes to do one or two activities every single week. The part of that we are not really happy is that it's an older building, so the bathroom was really dirty, there were some plumbing problems, and a cabinet was falling off the wall. The walls were painted, and the carpet was new, but I was not really happy with the rest. I don’t think they respond well to the requests of their residents. My mother has asked for her windows and bathroom to be fixed three times and nobody does it.

September 07, 2015

One of friends from Church lived in Montclair, so I went and checked it out. It was very nice, and it had a lot of common areas/facilities that were really nice. However, it was on the expensive side, and I felt like the apartments were small for what they were asking for. They had activities. They had a calendar for each month on what they would do. They even invited me to come and join one of the few things to see if I would like it. They were very amenable. There was a group of ladies in the common area playing wheel of fortune, and my friend had told them that I was coming, so they were like, "Oh are you Jerry's friend?" I thought it would have been a very friendly place to be. It was homey, very friendly, and very pleasant.

September 23, 2014

By Leslie34

I liked the community of Montclair Estates. The staff was very friendly. They had games, parties, and dinners, and it was like they go out to restaurants.

June 29, 2012

This facility is a sham. They put up a front about caring for your family and offer you all these things that are not the way they really are. Once your family is there and you don't check up on them on a regular basis their needs are not meet and the residents tend to talk about how they are treated. The residents complain of bad service there and they are so right for the money that they spend to live there.

July 28, 2011

By mamasu

While not a new facility the size of the apartments, the staff, the FOOD and the activities are wonderful! The covered walkways and the great weather...My mother has been a resident and thoroughly enjoyed it !

Photos of Montclair Estates

Features of Montclair Estates

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• State Licenses: n/a

About Montclair Estates

The convenience of apartment living with the privacy of a home is what you will enjoy when making Montclair Estates your new home. Our independent living community offers comprehensive services that will allow you to tear up your to-do list and focus instead on having fun and really enjoying life. With our location in a quiet residential neighborhood, you will enjoy a laid-back setting that is just minutes away from the Audubon Park, the Town East Mall and numerous nearby churches.

Featured Amenities

A beauty salon, swimming pool and game room - not many people can say their current home has these features - but at Montclair Estates, all our residents can make this claim. There is also your own personal fitness center right on site. Together all these amenities enable you to create days around your interests without having to leave the community to seek them out.

When joining our community, you can select from studio, one- and two-bedroom layouts and all the conveniences of home are included. Features include a well-equipped kitchen, a spacious bathroom, closet and plentiful storage. Small pets are welcome and included in your monthly fee are all utilities.

Available Services

Upon joining our community you will quickly feel at home and make new friends, thanks to the many social events and fitness classes. Our community also has gathering spaces where you can host family gatherings or celebrations. There are also have guest suites available for when they want to stay overnight.

Other service we provide include daily meal service in the community dining room, weekly housekeeping and and laundry service. Schedule transportation is also available if you want to forgo your car and let us drive you to appointments or when shopping. When you need a bit of assistance to remain independent, you can receive home health services in the comfort of your own home. We also have an on call nurse and can make arrangements for therapists, podiatrists and physicians to visit when needed.

An enriching lifestyle in surroundings that offer friendship and all the conveniences of home awaits at Montclair Estates.

Map of Montclair Estates