The Atrium at Gainesville

2431 NW 41st St, Gainesville, FL, 32606

Reviews of The Atrium at Gainesville

William120927750 February 26, 2016

My brother is happy with Atrium, it’s clean, and the staff is good. The food is good and my brother liked it.

Connie120280850 February 24, 2016

The last place we visited was The Atrium at Gainesville, which is where my mother-in-law would stay for three months. They were the least expensive and willing to let her try to stay there for three months. They supply three meals a day. It’s a very clean place, but I think it was built back in the '80s, so it was kind of dated. The apartments were of a nice size, but the kitchens were old.

Lee32 January 31, 2016

I visited Atrium and I thought it was really nice. The rooms were small, nice and comfortable. They had a little kitchenette. They had and exercise room. They had a day room where they played cards, a pool room and nice dining room.

Darlene34 January 13, 2016

I had a friend who lived at The Atrium for a couple of years. It was a nice community with a lot of people. The staff seemed to be very caring. I didn’t spend extended time there, but I appreciated the fact that they tried to find interesting things for the residents to do and think about. My friend was in a small, private room that seemed to have all that she needed at the time. Overall, she found everyone there friendly, and she liked it while she was there.

Manny2 December 30, 2015

We were impressed with the activities and the nice facilities at the Atrium of Gainesville. They have outside activities; they take you on a bus, and they take you to see different places. Everybody was very friendly.

Missy B1 September 15, 2015

I visited The Atrium at Gainesville. It was absolutely gorgeous. The complex itself was beautiful. There was a little shopping there of toiletries and food. They had everything you could possibly need without leaving the grounds. I did have lunch there, and the food was delicious. The place was really great, but I did not choose it. For me, the unit was smaller. It was a one-bedroom, one-bath. You don't have a washer/dryer inside the unit.

Mary112305850 August 27, 2015

We went to The Atrium at Gainesville ,and the place was very nice. The rooms were very nice, but it wasn’t for us. I would call it a retirement community more than an assisted living facility. The dining area was nice, but it was small. It just didn’t have a homey and comfortable feeling to it. They didn’t have the facilities that I had wanted for my husband; he has Alzheimer's.

Caring110826350 July 13, 2015

My mom is at Atrium at Gainesville. We chose this place because it gave her more independence as she wanted that. They cook excellent meals. The apartments were very nice. They have call bells if anything happens. They have a plethora of activities. They have a swimming pool, and they do aquatic activities. They have entertainment. They also have buses, and they go to the malls in the area.

Brenda46 September 23, 2014

We did find and put a deposit down in the Atrium today. My sister is not getting it until October 1st. It was affordable, and it looked nice. She's going to have a large studio apartment. The staff was nice and gave us all the information we needed. Meals are included. The food is very good. I like the location.

Caring77135150 January 28, 2014

I was able to visit Atrium of Gainesville when I was looking for an assisted living facility for my mom. It's a nice facility and there was nothing I didn’t like about them. Their rooms are of nice size. The staff were really knowledgeable with regards to the facility. I am not really familiar with the names of the activities, but they do have several activities that is on their board that you can choose from.

Robin13 August 26, 2013

My parents chose this place so we went there. The staff, food and rooms were fine. They're friendly. It was an open environment out in the common area. It was very nice and they have larger rooms available. My parents were very pleased with it. It's a pleasant place.

Kristen7 July 30, 2013

My mother-in-law is really happy at Atrium Gainesville. We were surprised because of course nobody wants to move. She has a 1-bedroom apartment. She just needed having somebody cook her meals and knowing that somebody was around 24-hours a day in case she fell. But other than that, she doesn't need any assistance. It's really nice. If you don't want what's being served, there's enough variety from the menus, so you're not getting the same thing every day.

However, their swimming pool is not really clean and their hot tub is so nasty. They use the swimming pool for exercise class. It should be cleaner. But that's the only thing. I've been really happy with it, so is my mother-in-law. We were concerned about her because she slowed down physically. But the physical therapy there is wonderful and that really improved her stamina.

From The Atrium at Gainesville

The Atrium at Gainesville is located in Gainesville, FL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Atrium at Gainesville for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Atrium at Gainesville

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room