Morningside of Fullerton

800 Morningside Drive, Fullerton, CA, 92835

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Morningside of Fullerton

Darlene19 September 23, 2014

My stepmom knew someone living at Morningside. She’s been there a couple of weeks now and we’re getting her settled in so I get to walk around the facility. She thought that they offered the facilities and the care for the same price. They have extensive physical and mental activities. They have classes. It’s a very comprehensive and large community. There are 500 residents there. It’s a very secure environment. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The residents there are very friendly and they love the place. This is much more convenient for us to manage her care and take care of things.

Michael37 November 27, 2013

Morningside of Fullerton is an upscale community and they have continuum of care. They appear to have the amenities that you need. The place is clean and professionally run. The staff was fine and the residents are happy.

Tom37 November 20, 2013

Everything is perfect at Morningside of Fullerton. It is more than clean, it's perfect. They even have beautiful elevators there. They have apartments for each person or maybe for two persons. They provide three meals a day. I like it.

Caring71096150 October 28, 2013

Morningside was beautiful but it was way out of our financial range. It was very pricey. The facility was wonderful and beautiful but not feasible for us. The staff there was very nice too. We did see a one-bedroom apartment in their independent living and a studio apartment in their assisted living. Then they showed us the other facility, which was like a hospital. My parents would probably be in the assisted living better, I mean, if they're going to move into an apartment, they might as well stay in their own home.

Paul15 August 10, 2013

Morningside was very nice and new, but too far away from our friends and family. It had a complete package. It had all the facilities. But it was located in downtown Fullerton and surrounded by traffic.

Brenda9 June 07, 2013

Morningside was a really nice place. They have so many activities going on that's really nice. This place is near to us but it's really expensive.

nohlranch September 22, 2012

My grandparents live here. They chose the two bedroom option. They use one as their bedroom and one as their reading room/office. The living room is where they have a couch and a TV and where they host guest. Their place also has a kitchenette, but my grandparents rarely cook. The facility itself has many amenities, including furniture and thermostat control. A cleaning staff is also available to take care of all the chores. They also have a professional nursing staff that is able to assist with the medical needs of my grandparents (including medicine administration, helping them dress and shower, etc.)Outside of their private residence, there are numerous place on-site to hang out and to do business. They have multiple libraries, which my grandparents frequent because they are avid readers. There are also several benches, so it's nice to sit and just enjoy the scenery; there are two waterfalls on-site, so it's nice to just sit and enjoy the sound of water and nature. If they want to do something more active, my grandparents sometimes go golfing. Aside from leisure activities, the facility also has tools to help assist in the business aspect of life. They have on-site ATMs. They also provide free transportation to the local hospital and supermarkets. All in all, it's a great facility

About Morningside of Fullerton

Morningside of Fullerton is an independent living community in Fullerton, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Morningside of Fullerton for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Morningside of Fullerton