Parkview

7450 Stonebrook Parkway, Frisco, TX, 75034

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Parkview

September 30, 2015

We've moved into Parkview. The staff and the other residents are just super. They were a lot of help. We try to meet as many new people as possible everytime we go to eat in the dining room. The food is delicious. Our son and daughter-in-law like to come up and join us every chance that they get. The apartments are very nice. We have over 1100 square feet with two bedrooms and a very nice kitchen. We have our own washer and dryer in the unit and a small little porch outside. We've been here for three weeks. There are lots of things going on. It's like a cruise. They have all kinds of entertainment, happy hour on Friday, movies, bible study, water aerobics, exercise, card games, dominos, a very nice library, a beauty salon and barber shop in the place.

January 13, 2015

By Caring101061950

Parkview didn't have so many amenities, but it was nice. The rooms were beautiful, but small. They had very nice staff, but they didn't have many.

December 28, 2014

By Diana36

The people were nice at Parkview, but it was less formal, and it felt more clinical. They have long, long hallways; I was so confused and lost, I thought my mom is going to wander for days, and they had no way to monitor them. They had no backup generator if the power went out. They were much more expensive, too. They were friendly, but I just felt that the cost was exorbitant for such a less look. We were all quite surprised. We just felt that it was more sterile. The furniture that they had and all the sitting areas were older and kind of eclectic. We weren't impressed, even though it's beautiful outside.

December 04, 2013

We were very impressed with the Parkview in Frisco. It was clean, friendly and very well kept. The people there seemed to be very happy with the place. The accommodations were excellent. The food was also very excellent.

Photos of Parkview

About Parkview

Welcome to Parkview – an extraordinary rental retirement community for independent seniors in the dynamic city of Frisco – where you’ll experience a carefree lifestyle tailored to your needs. Enjoy beautiful apartment homes, all-inclusive amenities and services plus a vibrant social life. Take a look at some of our senior living community’s amazing apartment floor plans and start planning a whole new life where you can enjoy friends, social activities and a fun retirement!

At Parkview, we make it a point to say ‘yes’ – and make every day as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We call it exceptional service. You’ll call it home.

Come settle in, make new friends and wonder why you didn’t move in and join the Parkview family sooner! We’re conveniently located in Frisco which is near Allen, McKinney, Plano and many other cities so you’ll be in the heart of a vibrant area, but still within a peaceful community.

Map of Parkview