Village on the Park - Friendswood

400 East Parkwood, Friendswood, TX, 77546

Reviews of Village on the Park - Friendswood

Carol70114650 September 19, 2013

We were invited to have lunch and tour at the Village on the Park. The staff was very nice and pleasant and the food was delicious. I think they have a chef there. It's a large facility and it has skilled nursing, assisted living together with independent living. The independent living that I did see was basically a bedroom and a bathroom. That is not what I was looking for and it was not appealing to me.

watson2007 October 13, 2012

Village on the Park is a wonderful facilty. The staff is welcoming and loving. They provide transportation to church, dr's visits, ect in limos. The facility provides all kinds of activities for their residents. The food in the cafeteria is very good and they even have servers to wait on the residents. I was very impressed with the facility with 2 family memebers spending their final days enjoying living there.

From Village on the Park - Friendswood

Here, family, friends, and neighbors come together to enjoy the best years of their lives. Our caring atmosphere, quality amenities, and healthy home-style meals enable older adults to be happier and healthier than they would be living alone.

We like to say that “the fun never sets” in our community. From regular physical activity and games, to a wide range of social activities and excursions, there is always something fun to do. We create an energetic, positive environment for having fun, making memories, and continuing to stretch your mind and body.

Features of Village on the Park - Friendswood