The Windham Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Windham | Independent Living

May 07, 2014

By A contented resident

I have lived here for a year. It is a beautiful, well maintained facility. The staff and service is superb. Food in the dining room is excellent. It has been a very happy year for me.

August 24, 2012

By cantu21

this is a beautiful place but like the saying goes..all that glitters ISNT gold! my family member said she voiced her opinions and concerns to the staff members and they just brushed her off as if she was not worth their time. The current secretary is rude and very unprofessional when I would call to talk to someone concerning my family member she would tell me to hold and I would be on hold for the minimum 5min. and eventually be disconnected and when i call back she tells me to hold with an attitude and i am being disconnected again!bad service and untrained staff members! *if it was up to me i would rate them but had to

Features of The Windham

• Dining Extra: <Div Style="Padding:5px; Border:1px #E0e0e0 Solid; Margin Bottom:6px; Margin Top:6px; Background Color:#Fffffc">Enjoy Casual Restaurant Style Dining In Our Large Open Dining Room. You Can Choose From A Fresh Selection Of Home Made Soups, Salad Bar, And 4

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pets: All Pets

About The Windham

Ideally located in the north end of Fresno close to shopping, entertainment and medical services, The Windham is an established senior living community with a warm and friendly atmosphere. We offer a variety of senior lifestyle options, educational and cultural enrichment programs and an array of flexible services. Set on ten acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and surrounded by walking paths, life at The Windham is vibrant, fulfilling and as active or carefree as you desire. You will have the opportunity to share your passions by becoming involved in one of the many activities on campus or volunteer your time to support a local organization in the neighboring community. At The Windham, community and friendship is why our residents and associates enjoy a fulfilling and engaged lifestyle.

Life at The Windham is comfortable and convenient with all the pleasures of home and none of the responsibilities. Whatever your interests or activity level, you are free to enjoy the company of friends at community social events, participate in lifelong learning and fitness classes, or take a quiet stroll in the sunshine. What makes The Windham feel so comfortable? It is the supportive team of associates who anticipate and acknowledge your preferences in orderto customize an independent lifestyle that's perfect for you.

Map of The Windham