The Manor At Steeplechase

314 Cool Springs Blvd, Franklin, TN, 37067

Reviews of The Manor At Steeplechase

Lu1 October 28, 2015

If I had to make a choice of the ones I visited, I would definitely choose The Manor at Steeplechase. The feel, the way the staff approaches you, and their programs, they just make you feel like you are part of their family. It's just the most wonderful feeling in the whole world. It's clean, and the food was delicious; I've been there many times for lunch. Their programs were nice. Even the residents that I met seemed happy and liked it really well. There was only one lady that had a complaint, that if you're looking for a man, you won't find it here.

Kerry7 February 21, 2015

I think the name is The Manor at Steeplechase, and Holiday Retirement would be the corporate name. It has plenty of activities. The rooms are fairly comfortable and large, but I can't compare it to a house. The apartments are fairly spacious. It had plenty of room for a couple. It had the kitchenette, and you could have either a one-bedroom, a two-bedroom, or a studio. Being in independent living, you could have something that would allow you to walk out from your room to the patio. They are located in a good area of town, and the sanitation is fine. One of the things with Holiday Retirement is what they offer. They have over 300 places in the US. If you want to go to any place they have, you can go and stay at any place they have for a week with no extra charge. It's great because you can take a vacation if you want to go out to the West Coast or to Florida. As long as they have an opening, you could probably do that several times a year.

Caring90201150 July 31, 2014

I visited The Manor at Steeplechase. I like that it would be giving me the things that I need or want. It has more rooms and they were okay. You get whatever you pay for. I like that they also have lighter halls; just very nice. I love the dining area as well as the menu. They serve good meals a day and that was very nice.

Bonnie30 July 19, 2014

The staff at The Manor Steeplechase was very informative. They showed us the room and what's available. They invited us for lunch and set us up with two other people who were living there as residents, so we asked them a bunch of questions. They were very nice. The food was good, and we enjoyed the visit. The room we saw was a little bit small and more like an apartment type living. I was taken a aback by that because we were looking at independent living, so I was assuming that the space was a little bit larger. But the place was very nice. They had a room where people were playing cards, I think they also had a library, and a workout room with two or three machines that you could get on, like a treadmill. It didn't look like they had a whole lot of activities going on, but maybe it was just the time of the day. They maybe plan those outside. They had a beautiful dining room. It looked like a nice place if you can afford it. If you like a smaller room and can live with that. We were not turned on by the size of it. Most of our furniture wouldn't even fit there, and we know we have to downgrade.

Debbie75321450 February 01, 2014

The Manor at Steeplechase was wonderful. The facility was a stellar. It was very convenient to my house and proximity was very important to me. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. They answered all of my questions. Some even gave me suggestions on whom to follow-up with because my dad was a vet and had VA insurance and they were very helpful with my questions on that. The dining was very lucrative and they could have socialization. But if they liked to eat in their own room for privacy, that could do that too. I liked that could do his physical therapy there and that his emotion, spiritual and all of his needs could be met also. If he had a need that couldn't be met, like if he needed a VA doctor, they had transportation for that. What stands out to me was the safety issue. My dad was a big fall risk because he had a stroke and his balance was really bad. The fact that he would be safe there and if he fell, he could get help and the fact the he could socialized. They had activities like football games and bingo. I liked that everything that he would need was right there in one facility. I wished my dad would go there and I would recommend them to others.

Kay13 September 27, 2013

The Manor at Steeplechase was a very nice place. Their staff was cordial and very helpful. They have very nice little apartments and each apartment has a balcony or a patio. To me, that's helpful because residents are able to go out and enjoy fresh air. The price was about the same to the other facility. The only problem with it is its location. It is right in the middle of a business area that is congested and traffic situation there is just unpleasant.

Jan8 March 27, 2013

The Manor at Steeplechase was open, airy, and was extremely clean. The staff members were all quite nice, very helpful and quite pleasant. The people there are all neat and clean.

From The Manor At Steeplechase

The Manor At Steeplechase is located in Franklin, TN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Manor At Steeplechase for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Manor At Steeplechase