Ashwood Place

Overview of Ratings

4.7

March 29, 2014

By Clay2

Ashwood Place is an independent living facility. It's about 10 miles from my house, so that's one thing. I think there are about 200 some apartments and there are a couple of studio apartments that aren't with the main building. It was built about 22 years ago. I'm the carpenter that actually worked on it at the time. The people are helpful. My mother likes it. They have some activities here. She likes the food. They have their main meal at lunch between 11:30 and 1:00pm. She doesn't usually make it to breakfast because she usually just has breakfast in her own room and it takes her a while to get ready. It's a studio apartment. It has a nice bathroom. It's a decent-sized room with a patio porch on it. It's nice, it is well kept. Since my mom is very well satisfied here, I could give them a 5.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Ashwood Place

Features of Ashwood Place

• Pets: Small Pets

About Ashwood Place

Ashwood Place offers compassionate senior care in Frankfort, KY. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Ashwood Place shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Frankfort, KY.

Map of Ashwood Place