Ashwood Place

102 Leonardwood Drive, Frankfort, KY, 40601

Reviews of Ashwood Place

Caring90265850 September 12, 2014

Ashwood is a perfect place, and the facility is amazing. We’re extremely happy with the staff; they're very involved, caring, and they watch out for the residents. The place is clean, and it’s been a very good experience for us. I already have recommended them to our friends and relatives.

wayne6367 August 28, 2014

The rooms at Ashwood Place had their own bathroom and they were a decent size. The dining room was set up like a cafeteria. The staff seemed to be genuinely involved with the residents. It was in a nice location with a hospital there and a shopping center nearby, too.

Clay2 March 29, 2014

Ashwood Place is an independent living facility. It's about 10 miles from my house, so that's one thing. I think there are about 200 some apartments and there are a couple of studio apartments that aren't with the main building. It was built about 22 years ago. I'm the carpenter that actually worked on it at the time. The people are helpful. My mother likes it. They have some activities here.

She likes the food. They have their main meal at lunch between 11:30 and 1:00pm. She doesn't usually make it to breakfast because she usually just has breakfast in her own room and it takes her a while to get ready.

It's a studio apartment. It has a nice bathroom. It's a decent-sized room with a patio porch on it. It's nice, it is well kept. Since my mom is very well satisfied here, I could give them a 5.

From Ashwood Place

Ashwood Place offers compassionate senior care in Frankfort, KY. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Ashwood Place shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Frankfort, KY.

Features of Ashwood Place