Atria Highland Crossing | Independent Living

400 Farrell Drive, Fort Wright, KY, 41011

Promotion ends in 4 days!

The best time to choose Atria is right NOW! For a limited time*, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2019. Don't miss this opportunity! - *Offer valid on certain apartments for move-in by September 30, 2017.

Reviews of Atria Highland Crossing | Independent Living

Anonymous660618 June 22, 2016

We visited Atria Highland Crossing. The facilities looked nice. The rooms were a generous size. The price was decidedly cheaper and was probably one of the least expensive places that I visited. The facility was a little dated, and the rooms could be updated. It was a nice facility, but it wasn’t as nice as others.

Loving wife5 December 17, 2015

My husband is in Atria Highland Crossing, and they've been excellent. Everything they had to offer was very good. The facility is a little far away from my house, and they have a bus that will bring my husband to my home because I am recovering from a heart attack and I cannot drive. They'll take them to the doctor as well. For me, that was a blessing. The place is beautiful. They care about their people and the residents. They have a huge picture window. Outside of that is a birdfeeder, and the residents can sit and watch the birds coming and going. That area is always filled with the residents sitting there and enjoying. The food is arranged so fancy, and it is delicious. My husband does not want to participate with activities, but they are making extreme effort to encourage him to join in. They also have church services with church pews, which I have not seen in any facility. It gives them the church atmosphere. Their place is on 12 acres, and they have walking paths with gazebos and rocking chairs on their front porch.

Lisa64217050 December 23, 2013

The rooms at Atria were very nice and spacious. We were very pleased with them. Even the one-bedroom units have a lot of space to them. Also the facility and the rooms seemed very well kept. I felt safe and confident in that place. As far as the staff, everyone that we did talk to, they're all very nice and welcoming. I didn't feel like we're rushed or pressured into anything. Even now, they will follow up to make sure that my dad is in a good place. They were also able to answer our questions 100%. We did see the dining room and it was clean. It looked like it had a lot of space for the residents, even for the people with walkers and wheelchairs. They were able to get around in the dining area. In terms of activities, they actually had a list printed out for us to give us an idea of things that they do for their residents during the day and evening. They have bingo and movie nights. They even provide opportunity for the people to go to church on Sunday. They also have a recreation room and a library for their residents. I would definitely recommend this place. Actually, I already had.

From Atria Highland Crossing

At Atria Highland Crossing, you'll discover a caring community of neighbors and staff. Join in the many varied activities we offer, or simply relax while watching deer graze on our 12 park-like acres. Just minutes from downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, Atria Highland Crossing offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy all the city has to offer.

Atria Highland Crossing offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance