The Waterford at Fort Worth

6799 Granbury Rd, Fort Worth, TX, 76133

Reviews of The Waterford at Fort Worth

Debra555571 June 10, 2016

The Waterford at Fort Worth is very good. The people are very caring and take care of all your needs, like cleaning your room. The food is excellent, and they serve three meals a day. The only drawback with the place is the price: it’s expensive. They have so many good activities and offer services to take you to doctors' appointments and to run errands. This community is excellent as far as I’m concerned.

Visitor13 December 17, 2015

The Waterford At Fort Worth is an outstanding facility. Their rooms are very nice and big. The staff was very good.

M. Rice September 30, 2015

My mother would be moving in The Waterford next week. It was nice. The staff was nice. The price was comparable with the services offered. She had not moved in yet, but so far, we had been in touch with everyone that worked there. The rooms were nice and updated with nice amenities. They were nice and clean. They were newer than some other places. The refrigerator and the counter top were updated. The bathrooms were nice. They had activities like people played cards and bingo. They had field trips. They had some movie time offered, and they had worship services. They had staff 24/7.

Caring110341550 June 30, 2015

I don't really like the meal schedule, but that is something I would have to completely change -- my schedule. I am not a morning person, and they start early, but this was the only thing that I was not pleased with. Otherwise, it was very nice, and we have a relative at the Waterford -- my husband's sister. It is very nice, the food is good, the apartments are adequate, and I hear good reports about it from other people who live there. The staff is very nice, very informative, and very helpful. I've seen one room with furniture in it, which is my sister-in-law's, and it seemed adequate. Their dining room is very nice. Basically, I am impressed with the activities and the help provided for people. There is a choir, there are trips that they take, and they have card games, Bingo, and music programs, so there's great variety of activities. The security seems adequate.

Cheryl106134250 May 01, 2015

I was able to look at Waterford at Fort Worth, and that was very good too although it was a little far out. I looked at a studio, and it was small, but still very nice. It had a microwave, a refrigerator, and a big closet. They serve three meals a day too. I didn’t eat there, but it looked like they were good. The staff were great as well.

Karen49 June 30, 2013

I found The Waterford at Fort Worth for my mom and this is a very nice place. Their rooms are spacious. The staff is friendly. They know every single person's name in the community. They take great care of my mom. They also invited us for lunch and we thoroughly enjoyed it. They have a nice restaurant where all the residents eat.

songbirdsong July 31, 2011

I have a number of friends who live or have lived at the Waterford, and their experiences (as well as my own when visiting) have been overwhelmingly favorable. The front desk is staffed by friendly people who greet residents and their loved ones by name, and the rest of the staff is very affectionate as well. The facility is very well-kept both indoors and out, and residents are treated to a number of activities that keep everyone entertained and amused. The Waterford offers a shuttle service to local grocery stores and pharmacies, which is extremely convenient for residents. There are also many nearby pharmacies that deliver prescriptions to the Waterford free of charge. The only complaint that I heard was about the lack of parking spaces, but the majority of residents do now own their own vehicles, so it's a moot point. Another major draw is the staff's dedication to providing entertainment and social opportunities. I have heard many stories about the ice cream socials, craft fairs, shopping trips, and game nights that are hosted regularly. The Waterford also has a very well-stocked media library, community computers and internet access, and laundry facilities. The only other thing is that rent is on the high end, but it is definitely justifiable on account of the quality residents can expect to enjoy.

From The Waterford at Fort Worth

Enjoy the quiet, muted tones of solitude in your spacious apartment, knowing friends and an attentive staff are close by. When you're ready, join in on the exciting, vibrant tones of the camaraderie of your community. You'll always have a wealth of things to do right at your fingertips keeping you as active as you want to be.

Our community provides you with areas to get away from it all, along with areas to enjoy the company of others. Connect to the Internet on a computer in our library, join friends in the billiards room, relax in our television theatre lounge, or step onto our community bus to explore the surrounding areas without the worries of driving. You'll be conveniently close to shopping, doctors' offices, hospitals and other medical facilities. We'll even transport you to and from your medical appointments within a specified radius.

The Waterford offers you flexibility and options, so you can paint your days with the colors of life.

Our community is an affordable for residents that are in between the levels of Independent and needing Assisted Living. We are an Independent Community with support services available. You can be as independent and active as you would like, or if you need some assistance we have onsite Home Health and Personal Care available.

Features of The Waterford at Fort Worth

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym