The Vantage at Cityview Independent Living

Reviews of The Vantage at Cityview | Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.1

July 21, 2015

Vantage at Cityview is very nice, smaller, and quiet. I ate a meal there, and the food was very good. I think they had a pool, transportation, and a lot of activities. The manager was very nice and friendly, and they answered all the questions. The residents seemed very happy and content.

April 10, 2015

The Vantage seemed to be pleasant and well lit. It's a nice place, but a little bit high priced. It suits the needs of a lot of seniors. They got a good activities director, and they provide a lot of activities that people partake in. It has got a bus service to take them to doctors' appointments and outings.

February 23, 2015

The Vantage was mom’s favorite. The apartments were very bright, they had a nice patio, and they have 24hr care; someone is always there.

July 19, 2014

The Vantage is where my aunt is going to move to. She likes that one because of the meals. She can't have salt, and they don't have a lot of salt in their food. Also, they have their own system set up, like LifeAlert. They have housekeeping, and there is someone there 24/7 to monitor them. The apartment is immaculate. The whole area is clean. The people are very nice. They are very caring people.

April 22, 2014

I like the Vantage. It has everything; it’s a cruise ship on land. Everything they offer is awesome. The place is bright and the people are happy, and that’s the number one thing I checked. The kitchens are nice and big: they’ve got two bedrooms, the larger units have nice large closets, and they have balconies. The staff is awesome. They have a lot of activities from exercising, therapy, Bingo, and a lot of things planned. There is a large TV showing the activities for the week or month, so you can check it if there is something available.

May 16, 2013

By Emisue2009

this place is horrible to say the least! Going up on rent constantly, rule after rule, dining experience is unacceptable -2 hours to eat!

Photos of The Vantage at Cityview

Features of The Vantage at Cityview

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About The Vantage at Cityview

We provide a prime location in the residential area of the Cityview neighborhood in Fort Worth, Texas, allowing residents to quickly feel comfortable and at home, relaxing in our tranquil environment while also offering convenient access to all the luxuries of a larger metropolitan area. The Vantage at Cityview offers exceptional independent living, assisted living and memory care services and is committed to ensuring each and every resident’s needs are cared for on a personable, engaging and dignified level.

All inclusive Memory Care rates, as well as our award winning Dining with Dignity®. As seniors age, they can encounter difficulties with taste, swallowing, or dexterity. Our award-winning Dining with Dignity® program sets out to solve these problems and make food a pleasure again with delicious and classic meals re-thought to maximize safety, taste, and ease.

Map of The Vantage at Cityview