Payment

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale Ridgmar

Brookdale Ridgmar provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Reviews of Brookdale Ridgmar

Posted by Caring111597850 August 12, 2015

We had a visit at Brookdale Ridgmar, and we liked the place. Their staff was very nice and friendly. The rooms were clean and spacious.

Posted by Caring111642550 August 08, 2015
4.0

I visited Brookdale Ridgmar. They were great. Their services were very positive. They have very nice rooms. They were clean and very good. I would recommend this facility because of how well kept and clean it was. They have pretty nice grounds too. It didn't feel like a medical facility or anything. It felt more like a resort.

Posted by Cheryl106134250 May 01, 2015

The staff at Brookdale Ridgmar is very helpful and very friendly. My aunt had a mid-thigh amputation, and everyday was superb. They have home health right on site which was really good, and she said that everybody was so nice and helpful to her. It is a really good place. We have eaten there once, and the food is very good. They have happy hour where they offer soft drinks, wine, beer, anything. They had a band playing, and it was great. They also have bingo, and they have entertainment on Thursday night. They actually have everything that you would want.

Posted by Caring107630250 March 14, 2015

From what I saw, Brookdale was very nice. The people seemed great. Everything was great, and I was happy with everything. It was just the price. The rooms looked nice. I had no problems with them.

Posted by Caring98893750 December 14, 2014
4.0

I liked Brookdale Ridgmar because it’s close to my brother’s house. The people who live there seemed to be really nice, and I have a friend who is living there.

Posted by Caring90145350 August 07, 2014
4.0

We found Town Village. It's very nice. They have fine staff. The apartment is pretty comparable to what they had at their previous place: a one-bedroom unit with a kitchen. There are meals included. They have a lot of activities. I love their front door. The door handle is great.

Posted by Caring89740650 July 30, 2014

Town Village is a nice facility. They have wonderful food, helpful staff and a wide range of activities. I think my father has played bingo, skip bo, and pool. They have a happy hour. What I like most about Town Village is that my father likes the food a lot. He likes the variety of food.

Posted by Richard and Maylo July 24, 2014
4.0

Accommodations were excellent. It's a pleasure to know Leasing Agent Kay, and other staff members. We looked at a 2BR, 2B, LR, DR unit. It offered high ceilings and was spacious. The restaurant appeared to be just fine. We're still aging in place, only because Maylo can't part with her home. But we should relocate to a retirement home, for social activities if nothing more. I'm 81, Maylo 78. Maybe she'll soon embrace the concept of living elsewhere.

Posted by Caring82864050 April 22, 2014
3.0

Town village was dark, and it had no bright colors. I just didn’t feel comfortable there. The lady there was really sweet and nice. The kitchen was really small. They had activities, and they offered some other stuff too.

Posted by scatter head February 28, 2014
4.0

I probably saw four different apartments at Town Village Ridgmar. The grounds are lovely, the home is large, and it is fairly close to my home. Everything I observed was great. There's an older woman, as old as I, but she's in charge of all the laundry, and she seems very nice. They're limited in size of each apartment. They're not spacious, but I think they're comfortable in size. There are so many activities. I just thought it would be a fun place to live there. I think they're great.

Posted by Caring710715 October 09, 2013
4.0

I really like Town Village Ridgmar the best. Other than just being on a crowded busy street, I would almost give this facility a 5 star. The price is at a pretty comfortable range. The only reason why they didn't move in this place because my in-laws needed more care, but I myself wanted to move in there. The place seemed to be well maintained.

Posted by ainissesthai October 24, 2012

It was a great place, in a prime location. The staff was friendly, couldn't go a few feet without someone greeting you, which left a very warm welcoming feeling in the air. Sunday brunch was hectic but all in all very great, the set up and the food options were great. the rooms were nice though their small one bedrooms were too small for my taste, but you get what you pay for. It was a great independent living community though.

Location of Brookdale Ridgmar

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.