Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland

3850 Silverton Circle, Fort Worth, TX, 76133

Reviews of Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland

March 31, 2017

By Barbara288802

Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland was a very nice place, and the people I ran into were very nice. There were some residents sitting and talking in one of the rooms while having coffee. I saw a library and an exercise room. My friend's studio room was small, but they had one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments available.

February 11, 2017

By Raymond822783

Attiva Park was too expensive. We went over there, and the lady started showing us the apartments, which were really nice. She went over the price, which was $1,200 a month, and we would pay our own bills for the light, water, and garbage, and I thought it was too much. The apartment was kind of small but nice and elegant. We just couldn’t afford it. It was gated, had a nice balcony, brand-new appliances, like a stove and a refrigerator, and brand-new carpeting.

November 22, 2016

By James528550

I visited Attiva Park. All the buildings looked new. It was surprising how new they looked from the outside. Inside, there were still constructions going on, but what they showed me was beautiful. It was quite roomy. It was an upstairs apartment, but I liked the patio. You could go outside, grill your meat on the barbeque, and sit out there. It was a really nice place. It was beautiful. The people were really nice and helpful. They actually sounded like they were trying to talk me into moving in, and I really liked to move into this place.

August 23, 2016

By Lorraine036823

We have signed a lease to go to Attiva Park. It’s under construction right now, but they have just recently renovated all of the rooms, the apartments and the duplexes or the column cottages. They’re all very clean and very neat with new appliances. The office people are extremely friendly and helpful.

Photos of Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland

Features of Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland

• Fee Structure Extra: Rent Plus Utilities.

About Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland

Attiva Park is an attractive, tranquil apartment community for active seniors age 55 years and older. Our comprehensive social calendar brings neighbors together for games, exercise, crafts, and much more.

We offer apartment floor plans from 1 to 3-bedrooms. Each apartment boasts soaring 9 ft. ceilings, crown molding, balconies, and brand new granite countertops. Our residents also enjoy community features such as an outdoor swimming pool, walking trails, game and craft rooms, and wellness center in addition to our community social gatherings.

Our community is conveniently located in Southwest Fort Worth close to the finest shopping, dining, and medical facilities.

We offer:

• Access to Public Shopping
  • 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
  • On-site Banking Services
  • Daily Continental Breakfast

And coming soon...a Resort Style Pool, Zumba, Wii Room, Bark Park & Pet Services, Interactive Activity Center and More!

We are reinventing Senior Housing!

Our kitchens are outfitted with brand new granite countertops, goose neck kitchen faucets, and nickel brushed light fixtures. Each apartment also boasts walk-in closets, 9 ft. ceilings, and a balcony.

Map of Attiva Park-Active Living by Cortland