Starting At: $2099

Payment Options

Contact for details

Accepting inquiries

About The Gardens At Arkanshire

The Gardens At Arkanshire is located in Springdale, AR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to The Gardens At Arkanshire for a visit...and stay!

Reviews of The Gardens At Arkanshire

Average Rating: 4.4 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 5 Reviews

Posted by mrsbur September 17, 2015

What I liked about The Gardens at Arkanshire was they had two-bedroom cottages rather than just apartments. That appealed to us very much. We do a lot of travelling, and we also liked it because they had a program that when we are travelling, we can stay at any of their places for no charge as long as there is a vacancy. The cost was kind of high, but they had full kitchens, and we do not have to take their meal plans. They had a library.

Posted by Deborah113332650 September 15, 2015

Everybody was really nice at the Gardenst at Arkanshire. It was clean, and the grounds were nice. We had lunch there, and it was pretty good. People seemed to enjoy themselves. Overall, it was a good experience.

Posted by Donna107860150 June 06, 2015

I visited the Gardens at Arkanshire, and it’s not a long term care facility; it’s an assisted living facility. It is very bright, well lit, and had a lovely dining area. I saw some of the rooms, and they also have separate cottages. They have rooms in what they call lodges and were comfortably appointed. My problem is that I am not ready for this type of living, but my husband needs it. That’s a real struggle for me; I would feel it would be very hard on me.

Posted by a fellow reviewer December 30, 2014

We are probably going to The Gardens at Arkanshire. My impression about it was very favorable. The staff seemed very friendly and helpful. We looked into some of their activities, and they have bingo, a game called Sparkle that I have never played before, and they have bridge which is very interesting to me. They have studio apartments as well as one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. They also have one-bedroom and two-bedroom cottages, which are kind of remotely located. We stayed in a two-bedroom cottage, and we liked it very much.

Posted by luke.taylor July 11, 2012

The staff was very caring, though she died because she refused to take medication they provided for her, this did not make me respect the staff less. The facilities had two parts. One inside like a hotel, the other out like a motel. Very nice though, nicer then a hotel. The food looked good (though I never ate it). They also had a pool table and a T.V. room. Maybe the color of the home was a bit too pink for my taste. It was in a great location in Springdale. Next to the lake, the mall, and many restaurants. The staff, from the cooks to the janitors, were very friendly.All in all, The Gardens of Arkanshire was a very nice place to visit, with nice staff and good food. Also, great surroundings and rooms. Though she did have to move rooms multiple times, it decreased very little from how she likes the facilities.

Location of The Gardens At Arkanshire

Features of The Gardens At Arkanshire

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room