Lake Forest Park Independent Living

2909 South 25th St, Fort Pierce, FL, 34981

Reviews of Lake Forest Park | Independent Living

July 31, 2014

The staff at Lake Forest Park was very nice. In fact, they had called and I had received invitations to some of their little weekend soirées. I have not been able to attend any of them at this time, but it is a very nice facility. However, it would be a major drop in giving up space and everything for me to move in there right now. The rooms were adequate but they were small. I'm a little claustrophobic. One room that I saw had one little window and I will have a problem with that. However, I have had eaten at Lake Forest Park a few times and the food was okay. The independent living was very attractive. The people that I had talked with had been very nice. It had changed ownership two or three times. I don't really have anything negative to say about the place other than the fact that it would be a major change from the lifestyle I'm living now.

June 26, 2014

I thought Lake Forest Park was wonderful. It was all very, very nice. I like it all. It couldn't have been better. In regards to activities, you name it and they have it.

Photos of Lake Forest Park

Features of Lake Forest Park

• Detached Homes

• Pool

About Lake Forest Park

It’s time you experienced the retirement you have always dreamed of. Let Lake Forest Park provide you with the freedom to enjoy life while all of your needs are being taken care of. Whether you are looking for an Independent, Assisted Living or Memory Care community, Lake Forest Park will help you retire with dignity and class.

Lake Forest Park is an active senior community, complete with an activities director, special events, social clubs, a fitness center and scheduled transportation. Just because you retire doesn’t mean you have to give up on your passions. At Lake Forest Park, we believe that it’s important for every resident to continue on with the activities they enjoy most during their retirement.

Located in sunny Fort Pierce, Florida, Lake Forest Park is a worry-free and maintenance-free senior living community full of choices. Housing options such as studios, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments are available - providing you with easy senior living. Whether you are looking for Independent, Assisted Living or Memory Care, our senior community of Lake Forest Park is the premier retirement community on the Treasure Coast.

Outside Care

• Transportation to Doctor's Appointments and Local Area Attractions?: Yes
  • Allows Outside Home Care or Home Healthcare Services?: Yes

Apartment Features:

Utilities Included, Wheelchair Accessible, Full Kitchen

Community Features

TV Room, Housekeeping, Swimming Pool, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Greenhouse/Garden, Parking, Hobby Area/Workshop, Guest Rooms, Volunteer Programs, Pharmacy, Travel, Laundry Facilities, Billiards, Beauty Parlor, Guest Speakers

Map of Lake Forest Park