Grand Villa of Fort Myers

1499 S Brandywine Circle, Fort Myers, FL, 33919

Reviews of Grand Villa of Fort Myers

Caring73925150 February 07, 2014

I've been here at Myerlee Manor for 16 years now. I own a condominium here. I have a two-bedroom-two-bath and I'm very satisfied with it. It is very convenient. The facility is very well run. They have everything going for a retired person. They have a library, a dining room, and a barber shop. Also they have 24-hour security. For activities, we have entertainment, happy hour, celebration night, etc. We also have transportation to the store and to the doctor's office. I have an option to buy meals or not to buy meals.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Grand Villa of Fort Myers

Welcome to Grand Villa of Fort Myers, Lee County’s premier independent retirement living community located in the tropical paradise of Southwest Florida. Spanning nearly three decades and going strong, our mission is to provide freedom and independence supported by services that promote quality of life and living!

Whether it’s relaxing poolside, enjoying a gourmet meal or hopping on the bus for an excursion to local shopping and entertainment venues, our residents have many choices to stay active, healthy and social. Our full-time Lifestyle Program Coordinator ensures there is always something going on! Join in a yoga class, listen to a guest lecturer, gather for a birthday party, or jump on the bus for excursions to local attractions such as the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Center.

Our spacious one and two-bedroom apartments are carefully designed and feature full kitchens, washers and dryers, and walk-in closets, providing all the comfort and security of home. Every apartment is designed with comfort and accessibility in mind.

Features of Grand Villa of Fort Myers

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Minimum age: 55