Grand Villa of Fort Myers

1499 S Brandywine Circle, Fort Myers, FL, 33919

Reviews of Grand Villa of Fort Myers

visitor685740 November 26, 2016

The Grand Villas is like a 5-star, but they only had independent living. The carpeting was beautiful, it was in a good location, and it was really nice. They had a pool, theater, and a restaurant. The people were very friendly and very nice.

James302431 October 11, 2016

Grand Villa of Fort Myers was very nice. The rooms were nice. We had breakfast in the morning, and it was good. The staff was very helpful. The surroundings were very nice. The rooms were spacious.

Mr and Mrs Williamson September 16, 2016

It feels as good as being in our house. Without the work. The food is great. We are centrally located. Great amenities to use whenever you want. Always clean. If don't have a car transportation is available. You can stay indoors and still get a great walk in everyday. It is a safe environment. We love it here.

Chris117057750 November 30, 2015

I live in Myerlee Manor. I have been here for almost four years. When I walked in here, I fell in love with the place. This is home. The lobby is all different shades of blue and gold and has a six-foot-tall chandelier. You can look to the pool in the middle of it. The condominium is a square. Everything is in this building, like a beauty shop. They have two doctors that come here to meet people. If you need them, you can sign up downstairs, and they will come to your place. They provide two meals a day.

Caring73925150 February 07, 2014

I've been here at Myerlee Manor for 16 years now. I own a condominium here. I have a two-bedroom-two-bath and I'm very satisfied with it. It is very convenient. The facility is very well run. They have everything going for a retired person. They have a library, a dining room, and a barber shop. Also they have 24-hour security. For activities, we have entertainment, happy hour, celebration night, etc. We also have transportation to the store and to the doctor's office. I have an option to buy meals or not to buy meals.

From Grand Villa of Fort Myers

Welcome to Grand Villa of Fort Myers, Lee County’s premier independent retirement living community located in the tropical paradise of Southwest Florida. Spanning nearly three decades and going strong, our mission is to provide freedom and independence supported by services that promote quality of life and living!

Whether it’s relaxing poolside, enjoying a gourmet meal or hopping on the bus for an excursion to local shopping and entertainment venues, our residents have many choices to stay active, healthy and social. Our full-time Lifestyle Program Coordinator ensures there is always something going on! Join in a yoga class, listen to a guest lecturer, gather for a birthday party, or jump on the bus for excursions to local attractions such as the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Center.

Our spacious one and two-bedroom apartments are carefully designed and feature full kitchens, washers and dryers, and walk-in closets, providing all the comfort and security of home. Every apartment is designed with comfort and accessibility in mind.

Features of Grand Villa of Fort Myers