Barkley Place | Independent Living

36 Barkley Circle, Fort Myers, FL, 33907

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Barkley Place | Independent Living

Suzy6 November 20, 2013

My grandmother is in Barkley Place right now. I have come across this one when somebody told me about it. Also there aren't a lot of places that have independent/assisted living here. I like this one because there's actually somebody there to watch over her if something were to happen rather than be in an apartment on her own. There is somebody that come in and check on her once a day. She also gets two meals a day. I really like Barkley Place.

Barbara28 April 30, 2013

My aunt thought Barkley Place had the most personal touch. I like the fact that she was going to have an ambassador assigned to her when she move in. So that she will have someone to show her the ropes and get her to her room. That was important to her as well. They probably had the largest room from all of the independent living facilities that we looked at. They've been very accommodating and helpful with the questions we have, and the process has been very nice

Bella M. October 14, 2011

The mother of one of my close friends is a resident at Barkley Place in Fort Myers. I have visited her there a number of times both with my friend and also by myself. I have always found the staff members to be pleasant, knowledgeable, helpful and caring both in response to questions that my friend or I have asked as well as when interacting with the residents. My friend's mother likes Barkley Place very much. She has made many friends among the other residents there. She always has someone that she can share a meal with or play cards or bingo with. Whenever I speak with her, she is eager to share news about her friends at Barkley Place, such as who has a new grandchild or who is a sore loser at cards. Although she was originally reluctant to move out of the condominium where she had been living before Barkley Place, I can tell that she has no regrets about the move now that she has adjusted to her new home. I also know that my friend, who had agonized for weeks over the decision she made in helping to choose the right assisted living facility for her mother, is very happy with Barkley Place as well. If you are looking for an assisted living facility for a friend or family member, I recommend that you visit Barkley Place and see whether it is just what you might be looking for.

About Barkley Place

Barkley Place is an independent living community in Fort Myers, FL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Barkley Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Barkley Place