Barkley Place Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.7

October 14, 2011

By Bella M.

The mother of one of my close friends is a resident at Barkley Place in Fort Myers. I have visited her there a number of times both with my friend and also by myself. I have always found the staff members to be pleasant, knowledgeable, helpful and caring both in response to questions that my friend or I have asked as well as when interacting with the residents. My friend's mother likes Barkley Place very much. She has made many friends among the other residents there. She always has someone that she can share a meal with or play cards or bingo with. Whenever I speak with her, she is eager to share news about her friends at Barkley Place, such as who has a new grandchild or who is a sore loser at cards. Although she was originally reluctant to move out of the condominium where she had been living before Barkley Place, I can tell that she has no regrets about the move now that she has adjusted to her new home. I also know that my friend, who had agonized for weeks over the decision she made in helping to choose the right assisted living facility for her mother, is very happy with Barkley Place as well. If you are looking for an assisted living facility for a friend or family member, I recommend that you visit Barkley Place and see whether it is just what you might be looking for.

About Barkley Place

Barkley Place is an independent living community in Fort Myers, FL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Barkley Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Barkley Place