Rigden Farm Senior Living

2350 Limon Drive, Fort Collins, CO, 80525

Reviews of Rigden Farm Senior Living

Caring90428150 July 31, 2014

Rigden Farm Senior Living was rather nice and rather expensive. I thought this was fine but I think the people who are there are accustomed to spending more money than I'm likely to have.

It appeared to be clean and well kept. I thought it was decorated in a more ornate manner than I personally would have chosen. I have nothing to complain about as bringing itself to my attention that it was other than as advertised: a deluxe senior living facility.

The staff is an A to an A+ for being very well-informed, polite and helpful. Half of them all seemed to know each other. It's like one big family. They seemed to like each other and cooperate.

Patti S. February 07, 2014

My Mom has been enjoying living at Rigden now for 6 years and loves it! I feel very comforted that she is safe and having fun. I constantly recommend Rigden Farm Senior Living to all I meet. They have a friendly, caring staff.

Caring74489150 February 06, 2014

Everything that Rigden Farm offered including the location was just the right spot for my mother. I love the place. It's very nice. The people working there are very helpful. Their food is very good and I was very satisfied with it. My mom got a very nice apartment there.

Mindy5 September 30, 2013

We saw Rigden Farm and this facility is absolutely beautiful. My parents were looking at a cottage and it's two-bedroom house with a garage. Eventually if they wanted to move to the big building, they have a small apartment in there for assisted living and then they also have a nursing home. I've tried eating there and the food is fantastic. The staff are very friendly as well as the residents. They have activities. They have everything from movies, to bingo, they take their residents out, and they go to concerts; they have it all. I have to say Rigden Farm is the best I've ever seen.

Colleen Gibley-Reed August 31, 2013

Both of my parents have relocated to Rigden Farm this year. My dad is "bananas" over this place, and my mom is having the time of her life. Great staff, great community, great activities, and great food! I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing place for my folks in their retirement years. As a family member, I also feel supported by their staff. Check them out, you won't regret it!

Annette6 July 12, 2013

My father is currently at Ridgen Farm. It is an excellent place to live. He was living there before and I'm very happy that he is back there. The surroundings are well-kept. The staff is very professional. They are very courteous and caring. They are very concerned about their residents.

thedude June 30, 2012

The staff was kind and inviting, non judgemental, and seemingly caring. The facilities were always clean and in proper working order. The rooms were nice and clean, and I could never see any problems with any of the rooms or facilities anytime I went. When I had eaten there, the food was alright, nothing too fancy or delicious, but edible all the same. They did have limited vegetarian options, however, so it was always hard for me to eat there. The lighting was nice.

From Rigden Farm Senior Living

Rigden Farm Senior Living Community in Fort Collins, Colorado, is located in one of the best places in the country to live. That is the opinion of Money Magazine, and all who live here agree. Home to one of the nation's leading research universities, Colorado State University, Fort Collins has all the amenities a college town has to offer plus Lincoln Center, the cultural arts center, and miles of walking and biking paths. Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountains, downtown Fort Collins is home to Old Town, a vibrant downtown district of historical buildings with a variety of restaurants and retail shops. Old Town has a strong resemblance to Disneyland's Main Street USA (Disney modeled it after downtown Fort Collins!)

Rigden Farm Senior Living offers independent retirement living with a choice of floor plans including studios, 1-2 bedroom apartments and patio homes offered with month-to-month leases with no buy-in. When you walk through the front door, you will get that same wonderful feeling that all our residents experience when you realize you have found your new home! Many of our residents have regained their true independence once they moved to Rigden Farm. Our caring staff will be there for you whenever you need them. The management team has more than 20 years of experience in senior living and they treat each resident as one of their own family members using our At Your Service℠ hospitality and concierge service. A private dining room is available for family and special occasions and we also offer a variety of activities for our residents’ enjoyment and participation including SpectraFitness, games, special interest groups, social get-togethers and much, much more. Just a block from the Power Trail with access to the Fort Collins park system, Rigden Farm Senior Retirement Living is also close to golf courses and recreational opportunities.

Whether a day trip to Power Trail or a movie at our on-site movie theatre, there is always something to do at Rigden Farm!

At Your Service DiningSM, an all-inclusive dining experience which allows you to eat as often as you like during normal dining room and Bistro hours -- Private dining room for family and special occasions -- Sky lounge, media center and observation deck -- Unique programming like Marvelous MindsSM -- At Your ServiceSM Resident Concierge Services -- Demonstration kitchen, theater, crafts, and -- multi-purpose room -- Massage therapy (performed by a third party provider)

Features of Rigden Farm Senior Living

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Private services

• Physical therapy

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • Minimum age: 55

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Financial guidance extra: Medicaid not accepted
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Rigden Farm Senior Living