Rigden Farm Senior Living

2350 Limon Drive, Fort Collins, CO, 80525

Promotion ends in 20 days!

$3,500 Move In Holiday Special. New Residents with a move in date by 12/31/17 will receive $3,500 to use as they wish. It can go towards rent, moving costs, pet fees, or a combination it is completely up to you!

Reviews of Rigden Farm Senior Living

Overview of Ratings

4.8

February 06, 2014

Everything that Rigden Farm offered including the location was just the right spot for my mother. I love the place. It's very nice. The people working there are very helpful. Their food is very good and I was very satisfied with it. My mom got a very nice apartment there.

September 30, 2013

By Mindy5

We saw Rigden Farm and this facility is absolutely beautiful. My parents were looking at a cottage and it's two-bedroom house with a garage. Eventually if they wanted to move to the big building, they have a small apartment in there for assisted living and then they also have a nursing home. I've tried eating there and the food is fantastic. The staff are very friendly as well as the residents. They have activities. They have everything from movies, to bingo, they take their residents out, and they go to concerts; they have it all. I have to say Rigden Farm is the best I've ever seen.

August 31, 2013

By Colleen Gibley-Reed

Both of my parents have relocated to Rigden Farm this year. My dad is "bananas" over this place, and my mom is having the time of her life. Great staff, great community, great activities, and great food! I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing place for my folks in their retirement years. As a family member, I also feel supported by their staff. Check them out, you won't regret it!

July 12, 2013

By Annette6

My father is currently at Ridgen Farm. It is an excellent place to live. He was living there before and I'm very happy that he is back there. The surroundings are well-kept. The staff is very professional. They are very courteous and caring. They are very concerned about their residents.

June 30, 2012

By thedude

The staff was kind and inviting, non judgemental, and seemingly caring. The facilities were always clean and in proper working order. The rooms were nice and clean, and I could never see any problems with any of the rooms or facilities anytime I went. When I had eaten there, the food was alright, nothing too fancy or delicious, but edible all the same. They did have limited vegetarian options, however, so it was always hard for me to eat there. The lighting was nice.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Questions About Rigden Farm Senior Living

Q: What are some recent off-site events that your community activity director has organized?

A: Every Wednesday we have a day trip and have gone to places such as Rockies baseball games and other sporting events, museums, nature outing such as Estes Park to look at the mountains and hear the Elks bugle, as well as plays and shopping trips. We tend to go all over, even to breweries!

Q: What transportation services do you offer to independent living residents?

A: We provide transportation 6 days a week and will take our residents anywhere they want to go for free within Fort Collins. The only day we don't have transportation is Saturdays.

Q: What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

A: We are less than a block away from a great shopping center that has a grocery store, restaurants, nature trails and more.

Q: What safety features or security measures do you offer to your independent living residents?

A: We do have a concierge 24/7 on site as well as locking the doors at night. Our residents and family members that want to visit at night are more than welcome to come and there is a key code they receive that allows them to enter into the building. We also have a police station, fire department and two hospital systems all within 3 miles, we tend to be a very safe community.

Q: Describe your community's overall population of independent living residents. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

A: Our population is very active and loves to have fun! We have activities for residents who enjoy more lively and engaging activities from bingo, to card games, resident council, painting/art classes, laughing yoga, acting and singing groups. We also have live music, happy hours, puzzle tables and meditation/tai chi classes for those that are more interested in relaxing and lighter activities. Overall, we love new activities and welcome ideas, such as line dancing classes!

Q: What makes your chef or dining program exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

A: Not only has our Director of Dining Services been at Rigden Farm for over 6 years, we have one of the most diverse and open menus of all communities in the Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, and Greeley. Our restaurant is open from 7am-7pm, open seating and a menu that is constantly changing. There are 2 daily specials, and at least 30 other entree choices residents can pick from and customize as well. We also have a bistro where residents can sit and relax in a more informal setting.

Q: Does the community work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

A: Residents are more than welcome to bring in any type of care that they prefer and like. We do have an outpatient therapy rehab on site as well as a home health care agency but residents can use whomever they prefer.

Q: If your community accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

A: We do allow pets anywhere in our building, except for the dining room and bistro. We are a very pet friendly community with dog treats in our entry way, as well as great walking paths and dog potty stations around our building. We allow up to 2 animals in the apartments.

Q: What common areas are available for independent living residents?

A: We have a movie theatre, day spa, library, parlor, activity room, we also have a full fitness center that is also where we have an outpatient rehab as well.

Photos of Rigden Farm Senior Living

• Home Sale Assistance
    • Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Not Accepted

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Rigden Farm Senior Living

Rigden Farm Senior Living Community in Fort Collins, Colorado, is located in one of the best places in the country to live. That is the opinion of Money Magazine, and all who live here agree. Home to one of the nation's leading research universities, Colorado State University, Fort Collins has all the amenities a college town has to offer plus Lincoln Center, the cultural arts center, and miles of walking and biking paths. Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountains, downtown Fort Collins is home to Old Town, a vibrant downtown district of historical buildings with a variety of restaurants and retail shops. Old Town has a strong resemblance to Disneyland's Main Street USA (Disney modeled it after downtown Fort Collins!)

Rigden Farm Senior Living offers independent retirement living with a choice of floor plans including studios, 1-2 bedroom apartments and patio homes offered with month-to-month leases with no buy-in. When you walk through the front door, you will get that same wonderful feeling that all our residents experience when you realize you have found your new home! Many of our residents have regained their true independence once they moved to Rigden Farm. Our caring staff will be there for you whenever you need them. The management team has more than 20 years of experience in senior living and they treat each resident as one of their own family members using our At Your Service℠ hospitality and concierge service. A private dining room is available for family and special occasions and we also offer a variety of activities for our residents’ enjoyment and participation including SpectraFitness, games, special interest groups, social get-togethers and much, much more. Just a block from the Power Trail with access to the Fort Collins park system, Rigden Farm Senior Retirement Living is also close to golf courses and recreational opportunities.

Whether a day trip to Power Trail or a movie at our on-site movie theatre, there is always something to do at Rigden Farm!

At Your Service DiningSM, an all-inclusive dining experience which allows you to eat as often as you like during normal dining room and Bistro hours -- Private dining room for family and special occasions -- Sky lounge, media center and observation deck -- Unique programming like Marvelous MindsSM -- At Your ServiceSM Resident Concierge Services -- Demonstration kitchen, theater, crafts, and -- multi-purpose room -- Massage therapy (performed by a third party provider)

Map of Rigden Farm Senior Living