8 Independent Living Communities in Forsyth County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Forsyth County is $2,183 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,515. Cheaper nearby regions include Guilford with an average starting cost of $1,468.
To help you with your search, browse the 61 reviews below for independent living communities in Forsyth County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Forsyth County 4.4 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Surry with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 28 families in Forsyth County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Forsyth County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Winston-Salem
Other Senior Care in Forsyth County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Forsyth County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Forsyth County, NC
- Independent Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Surry County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Moore County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Chatham County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Forsyth
Review of Creekside Terrace
I was extremely impressed with Creekside Terrace. The apartments were larger than I was expecting, and they're very well laid out. The kitchen facilities are perfect for a senior and there seemed t... Read more
Review of Forsyth Court
Everything at Forsyth Court was nice. I liked the entire facility. The person who toured me was very nice and very knowledgeable of the facility itself. I didn't try the food, but the dining area l... Read more
Review of Creekside Terrace
Creekside Terrace was really nice and the dinner we had was pretty good. They had some activities, but not a lot. The place was super clean. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...