8 Independent Living Communities in Forsyth County, NC
The average cost of independent living in Forsyth County is $2,199 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,499. Cheaper nearby regions include Guilford with an average starting cost of $1,468.
To help you with your search, browse the 59 reviews below for independent living communities in Forsyth County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Forsyth County 4.4 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Surry with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 29 families in Forsyth County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Forsyth County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Winston-Salem
Other Senior Care in Forsyth County, NC
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- In-Home Care in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Nursing Homes in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Adult Day Care in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Forsyth County, North Carolina
Independent Living near Forsyth County, NC
- Independent Living in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Surry County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Rowan County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Alamance County, North Carolina
- Independent Living in Moore County, North Carolina
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Forsyth
Review of Creekside Terrace
Creekside Terrace was really nice and the dinner we had was pretty good. They had some activities, but not a lot. The place was super clean. Read more
Review of Forsyth Court
Forsyth Court was really good and we liked the people there. They didn't have a whole lot of amenities, but they have a bus that will take the residents places to shop, an atrium in the center, a l... Read more
Review of Forsyth Court
Forsyth Court was very good, and the apartments were very nice. They showed us two two-bedrooms and a one-bedroom. They had a full calendar of activities. It was very nice and friendly. You could t... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...