Pinewood Hills

3901 Kirkpatrick Ln, Flower Mound, TX, 75028

Reviews of Pinewood Hills

Linda663220 August 15, 2016

I had a great tour experience at Pinewood Hills. It was a lovely place with lots of amenities. All of the things that I wanted, they offer. They provide three meals a day as a food option and cleaning every week. It’s a little far from the places that I want to go. Overall, it’s a great place.

Julie118340150 January 01, 2016

I liked Pinewood Hills because it looked sort of homey on the outside. They said my mother could have her dog and live on the first floor where we could set up a temporary privacy tent so her dog could go out and she wouldn't have to. I thought that it was clean and well-taken care of, and I liked the management that I met. I liked this place a lot. They mentioned all kinds of activities right there in the game room, and they have events in the evening, like family dinners and that kind of stuff.

Vickie10 October 24, 2015

Pinewood Hills looked very clean. Its staff was courteous, and even the residents were very nice. It had kind of a hotel atmosphere where there was still some privacy for the residents. They had opportunities for games and socializing, which I liked. I only saw a studio apartment, which was small but seemed fine. I liked that is had a little kitchenette with a full fridge and cabinets. The dining area was very large and nice. They had separate rooms for activities, like a pool table, rec-room, and then they have bingo and karaoke. I liked the location; it was close to shopping and doctors’ offices. Everything was good, and the price was comparable, but their down-payment is a little expensive.

Caring111356350 August 08, 2015

Pinewood Hills is a suitable place. I think it is a fine place to live, but for the cost, it is not anywhere up to the level it probably should be. It is not bad -- good people, good place. It is settled in a very peaceful community. There are beautiful trees surrounding the property and large grassy courtyard areas that gives it a very homey feeling, so that is a plus. The staff does endeavor to reach out, connect, and help the residents involved in activities. There is also a good support for residents there whether for doctors' visits, going to the grocery, or shopping. They do have excellent support for those types of things.

Joan88876050 June 27, 2014

Pinewood Hills is a very clean facility, and the staff has been very helpful. They have activities, like they do barbecue outdoors and they have a hair salon in there. They also have games and do exercises. They also have transportation to areas and to the senior center.

Maggie17 June 18, 2014

Pinewood Hills stands out. The rooms are nice. It backs up to a creek; it's not in the middle of a city. It's very aesthetically pleasing. The staff is very nice, very accommodating. I understand they have a chef on site. It has a lot of amenities. There are 2 floors worth of activities. They have a cute little store where they sell everything for a dollar to the residents. If your loved one were to visit another city, they could go and stay in another property that that company owns for free.

Caring84203750 May 30, 2014

Mom is in Pinewood Hills. We like the facility a lot. Everybody's kind of a family there. Their owners live on the property, so they are always available. It is really a nice place. My mom has a one-bedroom apartment. It has a nice room size. The kitchen is not a full kitchen, but it has a full refrigerator and a microwave. They provide three meals, and their food is OK. They provide transportation. They have a lot of activities. They have all kinds of bridge and card games going on all the time. They have puzzles. They have people come in and sing. They have a piano bar. There is a list of 6 or 7 activities that you can do all the time. There is an old chapel there and movie theater.

They have a place for a washer and dryer. They do the cleaning services and wash the linens, but you are responsible for everything else. The place is well kept.

Curt3 April 09, 2014

The residents at Pinewood Hills were very friendly. They would help you get into it. They were helpful in making you welcome. The staff was superb. The only problem I had for myself was I'm in a wheelchair, and they had really nice carpet in all the rooms. It may be hard for me to get through the rooms. The apartments were really nice and clean. The food was really good.

Clint4 March 27, 2014

I was able to visit Pinewood Hills, and it was a wonderful facility. They toured me around the whole community, and it's very clean. Their rooms are also very clean. About everything I saw at the time I was there, there was nothing I could say was negative. Everything is good. If my mom would want to move somewhere, this would be the place I would consider. I would definitely put them at the top of the list. I remember they had a calendar that showed activities. I also saw a gentleman who was singing Christmas songs. The residents were very friendly, and they were encouraging her to come to the facility, and they would make her welcome.

From Pinewood Hills

Pinewood Hills is located in Flower Mound, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Pinewood Hills for a visit...and stay!

Features of Pinewood Hills

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room