The Villa at Riverwood

1 Pratt Place, Florissant, MO, 63031

Reviews of The Villa at Riverwood

Caring80758650 March 27, 2014

The Villa at Riverwood was very nice, but it was a little more expensive than what Mom was looking for. However, I liked the way everything looked. It was newer than the other communities. I also liked the people there. The staff was very nice, helpful, and accommodating. The rooms were very nice. My mom enjoyed the food. It would be better if they were more reasonably priced.

lesflorissant216 September 22, 2013

I had the pleasure of living at the Villa @ Riverwoods for 2 1/2 years. I loved it. Very friendly staff and residents. Unfortunaely I had to move due to death of a loved one. I highly recommend living their. Highly impressed with the overall organization and care for its residents.

Caring080301 August 10, 2013

We are now living at The Villa at Riverwood. I liked it here because it has a pleasant atmosphere. The food is very good. They have very good activities and they have a very good activity director. They have a bus that takes people out. We go to shows and to the restaurant there.

CaringEB802 August 10, 2013

The Villa at Riverwood is place is very nice. I was impressed with their entrance. I like the people that talked to me. The staff were helpful. It would be probably one of our choices if we decided to transfer. I really liked the place.

dating36 October 11, 2012

Overall this is a good facilitiy. the biggest complaint among residents is the small food portions. occassionally the food portions are good. 9 out of 10 times they are not. residents have complained to me personally about leaving the table still hungry.

From The Villa at Riverwood

The Villa at Riverwood offers compassionate senior care in Florissant, MO. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Villa at Riverwood shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Florissant, MO.

The Villa at Riverwood offers transportation to any hospital or physician in the St. Louis area and we offer Supportive Care as care is needed to "age in place".

Features of The Villa at Riverwood