The Villa at Riverwood

1 Pratt Place, Florissant, MO, 63031

Reviews of The Villa at Riverwood

July 09, 2015

By GPzoe

The Villa at riverwood use to be the nicest, cheapest and welcoming staff. I have seen in the last 2 years a huge change in staff and community outings. I was said to see the amazing Activity directory of 18 years retire she was so passionate about her job and care for the residents. The educative director if you can call her that is rude and disrespectful and have witness myself first hand. I have reported her several times and have never seen any action taken. Please be aware show uo unannounced and I'm sure you will witness it yourself. I have recently removed my family member due to the excutive director.

I am the Regional Director of Operations and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you to discuss your concerns. We have many team members who have served the residents at our community for 5, 10 or 15 years. When our wonderful Recreation Director retired we were so fortunate to find a special individual to be our Lifestyle 360 Recreation Director. Lifestyle 360 is Five Star’s new activities program that supports the wellness, spiritual, emotional and social interests of our residents. We would be delighted to send you the calendar. The care, happiness and comfort of the residents and the satisfaction of our family members is very important to our Executive Director, the team at The Villa at Riverwood and to me. We welcome visitors at any time. If you would like to speak with me, call Five Star at 617-796-8138 and they will connect us.

David Seward, Regional Director of Operations

December 18, 2014

By gloross145

Mom is at The Villa at Riverwood. We like it because it's close to where she lives. The staff is friendly and very attentive. The place is consistently clean, and her room is spacious. She does have a kitchen facility.

March 27, 2014

The Villa at Riverwood was very nice, but it was a little more expensive than what Mom was looking for. However, I liked the way everything looked. It was newer than the other communities. I also liked the people there. The staff was very nice, helpful, and accommodating. The rooms were very nice. My mom enjoyed the food. It would be better if they were more reasonably priced.

September 22, 2013

By lesflorissant216

I had the pleasure of living at the Villa @ Riverwoods for 2 1/2 years. I loved it. Very friendly staff and residents. Unfortunaely I had to move due to death of a loved one. I highly recommend living their. Highly impressed with the overall organization and care for its residents.

August 10, 2013

We are now living at The Villa at Riverwood. I liked it here because it has a pleasant atmosphere. The food is very good. They have very good activities and they have a very good activity director. They have a bus that takes people out. We go to shows and to the restaurant there.

August 10, 2013

By CaringEB802

The Villa at Riverwood is place is very nice. I was impressed with their entrance. I like the people that talked to me. The staff were helpful. It would be probably one of our choices if we decided to transfer. I really liked the place.

October 11, 2012

By dating36

Overall this is a good facilitiy. the biggest complaint among residents is the small food portions. occassionally the food portions are good. 9 out of 10 times they are not. residents have complained to me personally about leaving the table still hungry.

Photos of The Villa at Riverwood

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Out Of Town Trips

• Home Sale Assistance

About The Villa at Riverwood

The Villa at Riverwood offers compassionate senior care in Florissant, MO. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Villa at Riverwood shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Florissant, MO.

The Villa at Riverwood offers transportation to any hospital or physician in the St. Louis area and we offer Supportive Care as care is needed to "age in place".

Map of The Villa at Riverwood