The Bridge at Florissant

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Bridge at Florissant

August 28, 2014

By Phyllis32

We went to The Bridge at Florissant. It was very nice. We were really impressed because they had different levels of care from villas for independent, assisted living, to apartments to skilled care. My husband had Alzheimer's and as he gets worse, he can still have care and wouldn't have to move. The villas were very impressive and a lot like our home. It gave us a sense of independence and we would still be able to keep at least one or two of our vehicles if we wanted to because it has a one car garage. It had two bedrooms, one bedroom was big enough to have a sitting room in it. The living room had a fireplace and it had two bathrooms. It was connected to the main campus in case something happened and we needed help. Everything was on one level and the hallways were wide for wheelchairs. Over at the assisted living area, there was a café and we could have dinner brought right to us or eat there at the cafe. They had three meals a day. They had transportation and access to all of the other amenities like the gym. They had activities we could participate. The staff seemed very friendly. People smiled at you, from the residents to the staff. Even if they were busy doing something, they would stop and offer to give some assistance. I thought that was awfully nice and impressive. When I lost my daughter, one of the young women came by and sent flowers to her. We didn't expect that, and they would still call -- I thought that was very nice.

March 27, 2014

I lived close to Independent Living Villas (The Bridge at Florissant) in Garden Plaza Drive. I had placed my deposit there. Everybody that I had talked to and had encountered was very nice, open, loving, and caring. Where I would be going to was a duplex apartment of my own, which was a separate living quarter with a wonderful bathroom. I had eaten there, and the food was great. You could choose what you wanted. They had entrees, sandwiches, and desserts. I liked that it had nice, flat ground where I could walk. I knew they had bingo and informational meetings on subjects like how to prevent falling.

July 25, 2013

The Bridge at Florissant has 12 little villas and I'm so in love with them. The villa that I saw has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The big bedroom has a little sitting area with computer in the corner. It also has an electric fireplace and a little patio. I like all of that. They have a light on top of all these little villas. When I inquired about the light, they said those lights are for them to know which villas has a situation. When you call for an ambulance, you call on them and turn the light on and they will know where to go.

About The Bridge at Florissant

The Bridge at Florissant is an independent living community in Florissant, MO designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Bridge at Florissant for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Bridge at Florissant