The Bridge at Florissant

1101 Garden Plaza Drive,, Florissant, MO, 63033

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Bridge at Florissant

Caring80042950 March 27, 2014

I lived close to Independent Living Villas (The Bridge at Florissant) in Garden Plaza Drive. I had placed my deposit there. Everybody that I had talked to and had encountered was very nice, open, loving, and caring. Where I would be going to was a duplex apartment of my own, which was a separate living quarter with a wonderful bathroom. I had eaten there, and the food was great. You could choose what you wanted. They had entrees, sandwiches, and desserts. I liked that it had nice, flat ground where I could walk. I knew they had bingo and informational meetings on subjects like how to prevent falling.

Caring4169 July 25, 2013

The Bridge at Florissant has 12 little villas and I'm so in love with them. The villa that I saw has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The big bedroom has a little sitting area with computer in the corner. It also has an electric fireplace and a little patio. I like all of that. They have a light on top of all these little villas. When I inquired about the light, they said those lights are for them to know which villas has a situation. When you call for an ambulance, you call on them and turn the light on and they will know where to go.

About The Bridge at Florissant

The Bridge at Florissant is an independent living community in Florissant, MO designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Bridge at Florissant for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Bridge at Florissant