Maple Downs

7220 E Genesee St, Fayetteville, NY, 13066

Reviews of Maple Downs

Caring112381850 August 27, 2015

It was very nice looking inside, and it's a brand new facility. There was one lady I've met with who gave me a tour. However, independent living was too much for my mother. It was a beautiful establishment, and I would recommend Maple Downs if somebody wanted independent living. The one room I saw was clean, and the staff was accommodating.

Joann18 April 22, 2015

One of the places I visited was Maple Downs. The settings were nice. The rooms were nice. The people seemed well cared for, but they weren't suited for my needs. The sales person who was the only one that I had interaction with was extremely well versed in what he was doing. I had lunch there. It was fine and well done. They had activities like movies and field trips. They had a variety of things that people could do if they chose. They had help buttons in each room. I was very impressed with it. I liked it a lot. It was just wasn't for my needs. I do not need that yet. However, it was a little far away from my family.

Caring104654350 April 07, 2015

Maple Downs was perfect. However, my father-in-law was just not ready to do it. The apartments were clean, nice, and well laid out. It was a nice facility with good services and good availability to contacts should we needed it. You got the whole nine yards there. It was good. We had a meal there when we visited, and the food and the dining area were excellent. We didn't see any activities at that time, but we were interested in the residents. They all had their own particular interests and contribution to the society. One was a pianist who does piano performances for people. One was an event coordinator who was nice. Some of the residents had a similar background to my father-in-law. The only thing that was a deterrent was that the cost was a little bit more than what he was anticipating for that kind of arrangement.

Mrs Cunningham April 17, 2014

This place is expensive, but absolutely gorgeous! However, included in the monthly price are three meals and snacks, some housekeeping, and some other services. I was looking for my aunt who ended up moving into an independent living facility in another city to be close to her son and family. The day mgr at Maple Downs was so nice, I left feeling that we had known each other forever, and I believe her friendliness was very genuine. She followed up with phone calls, but did not seem intrusive. My only criticism was that the lovely apartments lacked stoves, although residents could cook in a small, but nice kitchen down the hall if they wished. I would highly recommend this place based on my one visit!

From Maple Downs

Maple Downs is located in Fayetteville, NY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Maple Downs for a visit...and stay!

Features of Maple Downs

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room