American House Farmington Hills Senior Living | Independent Living

24400 Middlebelt, Farmington Hills, MI, 48336

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of American House Farmington Hills Senior Living | Independent Living

Caring88712050 August 28, 2014

I have been at American House Farmington Hills Senior Living for about two months now, and everything is fine. It is a nice environment; it is just excellent. There is a variety of food, and it is very tasty. My room is quite spacious and the lighting is excellent. The staff is very accommodating and very spontaneous in responding to whatever you need. The place is clean, and the atmosphere is very pleasant. It is very pleasing to be here.

I'm so happy that you're enjoying yourself at American House Farmington Hills! We try to make the community pleasant and fun. Our staff does indeed work hard at taking care of anything you need; if you ever have any questions or need anything, feel free to stop by my office anytime!

Sincerely, Carmin Harris Executive Director 248-471-9141

Caring86244050 June 17, 2014

We looked at American House, and I liked it. Everything there was fine. I would definitely refer it to anyone who would want to go that route.

Thank you so much for your referral! It means the most when others can hear from people like you that our community is welcoming and that our residents enjoy themselves here. Please call me if you have any questions - and thank you again for leaving your feedback.

Sincerely, Carmin Harris, Executive Director 248-471-9141

Brenda25 November 23, 2013

The accommodations and the dining area of American House were inviting. I was impressed with the place. There were a few activities at that time. They were having people go out on a bus to eat at a restaurant of their choice and I thought that was awesome. They had a lot of outings and also activities inside the building. The rooms were pretty just like an apartment and the kitchen was nice with nice cabinets. The staff answered all our questions and gave me a big brochure.

I'm glad to hear you like the activities and amenities we offer for our residents - and I can assure you we have plenty more fun and unique events for everyone to enjoy! If you have any additional questions that you think of, feel free to give me a call or stop back in and I'd be happy to answer them for you. Thanks for leaving your feedback!

Sincerely, Carmin Harris Executive Director 248-471-9141

From American House Farmington Hills Senior Living

Providing apartments in the main building and ranch-style independent living "Villas" in the campus beyond, American House Farmington Hills is ideally situated near family, friends, shopping and familiar medical professionals in Farmington, Farmington Hills, Southfield, Redford, and Livonia. We are also located close to several hospitals including Botsford Hospital, Providence Hospital and Medical Center, and St. Mary Mercy Livonia. Farmington Hills Senior Living provides Independent Living with assistance available.*

At Farmington Hills we have studio and 1 bedroom apartments. We also have independent living ranch-style Villas with 1 and 2 bedroom floorplan options. Property amenities at Farmington Hills include a community dining room, on-site beauty salon/barber shop, beautifully maintained grounds....and much, much more.

We have an Activity Director who plans a wide range of cultural, social and recreational activities and trips. Resident Services also include scheduled transportation, restaurant-style dining available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Laundry and housekeeping services are also available.

*Medical support services provided by a third party not affiliated with American House.

Property Amenities

• Pet Permitted

Resident Services

• Service plan options for the Villas Dining Room
  • Housekeeping services available
  • Activity director with a wide range of enriching activities
  • 24-hour staffing
  • Scheduled Transportation
  • Available laundry service
  • Activities/Recreation

Additional Assistance Available

• Support Team available 7 days a week
  • and many other available support services

Location of American House Farmington Hills Senior Living