Maplewood Estates

55 Ayrault Rd, Fairport, NY, 14450

Reviews of Maplewood Estates

Marcia163026 June 28, 2016

We visited Maplewood Estates. The people stood out to me, especially the administrative fellow we met. He was a very kind person who tried very hard to work with us. He was very patient and informative. I really felt comfortable there. The guests or the people living there were very welcoming, which you would not get from other places.

Relative 555761064 June 23, 2016

We chose Maplewood Estates for my father-in-law and are happy. It’s a lovely, well-kept place. The staff has been great.

Paula113750750 September 29, 2015

My grandparents are at Maplewood Estates. They have excellent staff. They're very friendly people. The facility is very clean. They have lots of activities. It seems to be great. My grandparents seem to love it. They love the food too. I've eaten there, and I think it is great. They have a wide variety of things they could choose from. My grandparents are very happy with this community. The atmosphere is very friendly, the facility is very clean, and they are exceptionally friendly. The staff and other residents are really friendly and outgoing.

Karen106067950 June 30, 2015

We visited Maplewood and it was very nice.

bubbajack September 27, 2014

I visited this facility and was very pleased with the tour. Tom gave me the tour and I was pleased, but for me it was not the place as they don't accept medicare.

Gene12 September 08, 2014

Maplewood Estates is my son's favorite. I did eat a meal there and it was very good. It was excellent. Everybody was seated in the dining room but it was a mad house. Nevertheless, there were good choices of food there. The apartments were OK but I didn't like them as much as I did at the other facility. In regards to the staff, the few people I dealt with were wonderful and very helpful. They took me around and showed me three apartments. They did have an activity calendar. I do remember one thing that was on the calendar because it's my favorite thing to do is bridge. It was very good. I would recommend this place to others.

Caring91240850 August 27, 2014

Maplewood has double rooms. It was a nice place and location. We had lunch there, but the food wasn’t very good and they need to improve on that. The staff was okay and the place was clean -- it seemed to be okay.

Kay24 March 27, 2014

I was treated very nicely. I had a nice tour around and a nice lunch. The facility is spread out nicely. It's across the street from a church that I would consider going to. I'm just not quite ready to move yet, but I just want some things in mind for when I may have to. The rooms were nice and comfortable. I wish I could afford a 2-bedroom, but I had to go with the cheaper 1-bedroom. A studio would be too small. The dining room was nice. They adapt to people's choices, and they have substitutes for some things. I didn't really glance much at the activity calendar.

Rebelcoz February 14, 2014

I've visited many communities in the area and this is the only one I felt at home. The people were all having a good time and were very friendly to me. We stayed for lunch and the food was better than some upscale restaurants that I have been to. The staff was very helpful and pleasent. I was able to look at a beautiful one bedroom apartment one of the residents was so gracious to show. I'm going to be moving there when an apartment opens up!

Jane28 June 25, 2013

Maplewood Estates, at the time I visited this place, seemed very rundown. It was just very depressing. The apartment that I got a chance to look at was just one room, just the bedroom. The staff, however, were very friendly and very nice.

caringabc June 17, 2012

Apartments are nice, with balcony, in a nice neighborhood. Seemed secure. Common areas kept clean. Resident had a cat; housekeeping refused to clean the bathroom where the litterbox was kept. The onsite hairdresser was rude and confrontational to one of the people caring for the resident.

From Maplewood Estates

Maplewood Estates is located in Fairport, NY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Maplewood Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Maplewood Estates

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room