Homestead Village of Fairhope

924 Plantation Blvd., Fairhope, AL, 36532

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Homestead Village of Fairhope

Susan106834350 May 28, 2015

We looked at Homestead Village which we really liked. That would have been a good choice. It was really nice. The way everything was laid out was really nice as well. The staff that accommodated us during our visit was very friendly. She interacted with other staff members as well as the residents. It seemed like a really friendly place to be.

Caring104542450 April 19, 2015

Homestead Village of Fairhope was a wonderful place. My mother was very happy there, and they took very good care of her for about 10 years. She was in three different levels. The food sometimes was very good, sometimes not. The staff seemed excellent. The facilities were beautiful. The rooms were very nice, and she brought her own furniture. They had a swimming pool and a fitness room. Security was fine; I never heard of any problems there. I thought they were great, and I absolutely would recommend them.

Caring100617750 January 09, 2015

The staff at Homestead Village was very polite and cooperative, and they answered all my questions. The rooms I would anticipate I would like are the 2-bedrooms. They have hot tubs, an exercise room, and card games. I like the way the rooms were laid out and that people talk and walk. The people looked very happy.

neighbor assistance September 12, 2013

what is a neighbor? A neighbor is the person in need. our neighbor moved to Homestead and after a short while became terminal with cancer. The providers of her care were HOMESTEAD, and they walked hand in hand wth doctors, family, and HOSPICE - that is the best definition of Neighbor's United I can give. Thanks Homestead in co-operation with eldercare resources Caring .com

Caring484050 April 03, 2012

Homested is a lovely well runs facility. The staff was very warm and friendly they all were exceptionally attentive. The residents were all well cared for. They were clean, alert and bright. The facility was clean and well decorated. The rooms are average room's good size with nice basic furniture. You may bring personal effects to make it your home. The grounds are nice and well maintained. They offer activities daily and encourage the residents to come out of their rooms and mingle. The staff and residents were engaged in games, walks, programs, worship services, Bible Study and watching movies. The staff seems to be a great source of comfort and company for the residents. The dining hall was nice and the menu seemed to be well planned with healthy options. The choice to move a loved one from their home is difficult at best. If you have to move them this facility is an excellent choice and they will be well cared for.

GuiCyber June 30, 2011

I was really impressed with the facilities at Homestead Village. My mother suffers from Alzheimer's, and one of the things that made me feel comfortable with my mother living at Homestead was the way that the staff manages their 24 hour care. There is always an ample amount of staff, nurses, and aides on duty. Every time I have visited Homestead there is always an employee presence. Although everyone who is there has different needs, my mother tends to wander and knowing that there are adequate staff in each room or open area is a comfort to me. I know that my mother is safe in between visits and is being properly taken care of. Homestead has a great meal plan, housekeeping services and what they refer to as "daily task assistance." I also have an aunt who lives at Homestead, and although my mother and my aunts needs are very different, the employees at Homestead assist them on an individual basis. For example, my aunt has severe arthritis, and one of the "daily tasks" she sometimes needs help with is getting on her shoes. From small things to more difficult things, it really does not matter; the specialized attention is easy to see if you visit Homestead. And I have not even discussed the medical care, which is also great. I am just really happy that my family is well taken care of and gets all of the help they need for the little things in life that I can not always be there to help them with.

About Homestead Village of Fairhope

Homestead Village of Fairhope is an independent living community in Fairhope, AL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Homestead Village of Fairhope for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Homestead Village of Fairhope