Homestead Village of Fairhope

924 Plantation Blvd., Fairhope, AL, 36532

Reviews of Homestead Village of Fairhope

neighbor assistance September 12, 2013

what is a neighbor? A neighbor is the person in need. our neighbor moved to Homestead and after a short while became terminal with cancer. The providers of her care were HOMESTEAD, and they walked hand in hand wth doctors, family, and HOSPICE - that is the best definition of Neighbor's United I can give. Thanks Homestead in co-operation with eldercare resources Caring .com

Caring484050 April 03, 2012

Homested is a lovely well runs facility. The staff was very warm and friendly they all were exceptionally attentive. The residents were all well cared for. They were clean, alert and bright. The facility was clean and well decorated. The rooms are average room's good size with nice basic furniture. You may bring personal effects to make it your home. The grounds are nice and well maintained. They offer activities daily and encourage the residents to come out of their rooms and mingle. The staff and residents were engaged in games, walks, programs, worship services, Bible Study and watching movies. The staff seems to be a great source of comfort and company for the residents. The dining hall was nice and the menu seemed to be well planned with healthy options. The choice to move a loved one from their home is difficult at best. If you have to move them this facility is an excellent choice and they will be well cared for.

GuiCyber June 30, 2011

I was really impressed with the facilities at Homestead Village. My mother suffers from Alzheimer's, and one of the things that made me feel comfortable with my mother living at Homestead was the way that the staff manages their 24 hour care. There is always an ample amount of staff, nurses, and aides on duty. Every time I have visited Homestead there is always an employee presence. Although everyone who is there has different needs, my mother tends to wander and knowing that there are adequate staff in each room or open area is a comfort to me. I know that my mother is safe in between visits and is being properly taken care of. Homestead has a great meal plan, housekeeping services and what they refer to as "daily task assistance." I also have an aunt who lives at Homestead, and although my mother and my aunts needs are very different, the employees at Homestead assist them on an individual basis. For example, my aunt has severe arthritis, and one of the "daily tasks" she sometimes needs help with is getting on her shoes. From small things to more difficult things, it really does not matter; the specialized attention is easy to see if you visit Homestead. And I have not even discussed the medical care, which is also great. I am just really happy that my family is well taken care of and gets all of the help they need for the little things in life that I can not always be there to help them with.

From Homestead Village of Fairhope

Retirement is your Adventure. The mission of Homestead Village Retirement Community is to celebrate the present and embrace the future by providing seniors with retirement living…defined by you. As a not-for-profit corporation we are committed to meeting the social, spiritual, physical and financial needs of our residents in a safe and caring campus environment. We strive to enhance your quality of life by providing innovative services and facilities that help achieve your retirement potential. Homestead Village is tucked away in the heart of Fairhope where calming privacy meets convenient amenities. Grocery stores, dry cleaners, banks and restaurants are less than ½ mile from the campus. Thomas Hospital is merely two blocks away. Doctors offices and labs are within walking distance. The support of our extended community is close at hand.

At the lowest cost per square foot in the Mobile Bay Area, you’ll enjoy modern amenities and classic styling in a variety of living arrangements. From large, walk-in closets and sun-drenched patios to richly decorated social meeting spaces, it’s up to you to choose the option that feels like home. ll-inclusive amenities are part of your monthly rent at Homestead Village. So, you no longer have to budget activities out separately. You will know exactly what to plan for each month with variable costs (home repair, lawn care, cable television, water and sewer) no longer a separate part of the equation.

Features of Homestead Village of Fairhope

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee

• Minimum age: 55