The Waterford at Fairfield

1460 Corydale Drive, Fairfield, OH, 45014

Reviews of The Waterford at Fairfield

Jim120988850 February 29, 2016

I like The Waterford at Fairfield because it is a nice place. The staff are nice. But mom does not want an apartment on the second floor and she wanted a more affordable facility. The rooms were fabulous. I would recommend this facility because it is a very nice place to stay. Their dining area looked nice.

Jeff46 December 10, 2015

The Waterford was very large, nice facility with a high ceiling entryway. The people were nice, the activities were well-planned, and the dining area was quite nice. They only do independent living; they do some additional services but not complete assisted living. Even though it would have been much more convenient for me, Mom didn't want to consider going across town to Fairfield. The people were very nice and wonderful to talk to. We had a nice visit, a nice tour, and the people were great. Since they only did independent living at the Waterford, I have to probably rate it three stars. It's a wonderful place, otherwise, but not for us because of the possibility that it's just a matter of time before she'll need further assistance; I think she would have to move from there if she needed assisted living.

Emogene July 29, 2015

We visited The Waterford at Fairfield. They were cordial and very nice. They offered us a tour and a meal. The dining area was very nice. They have puzzles and bingo. They have a lot of different things to do. However, I would have to have assistance for a shower and getting dressed, but it is $5 for every 15 minutes that they share with you, and that could get expensive. Nevertheless, we did recommend The Waterford at Fairfield to a friend, and he is living there now.

Hazel6 July 20, 2015

My visit at Waterford of Fairfield was fine. The staff was friendly. From what I saw, it looks like a nice facility. The room that I saw was a studio room, and it has a kitchenette, a living room, a bedroom, and a walk-in bath. I was impressed with the facility. They also seemed to have good activities. They have a craft room, and I also saw an area where they were planting. From what I have seen, I would recommend this place.

Jane21 April 26, 2013

The staff was very much accommodating at Waterford. We had breakfast there, and we even had a deposit on an apartment. It is not an assisted living facility, but it does have a lot of amenities that are assisted, like, they do your laundry, they provide three meals a day, and transportation anywhere you want to go. There's always somebody there 24/7 and a full-time nurse, 8 to 10 hours a day. My husband is the one that really needs the assistance. So there's always somebody there if he would fall or someone to help him up. We like the rooms. It's kind of what we wanted. It's also right in the neighborhood where three of my children live. I like the walking area around the facility.

From The Waterford at Fairfield

Seize the opportunity to thrive at The Waterford at Fairfield, where residents have the freedom to focus on family and friends thanks to our modern amenities and convenient services. Our Independent Living community in Fairfield, Ohio, offers the privacy and freedom to live the way residents choose in comfortable studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments boasting walk-in closets, well-appointed kitchens and a great number of safety features. At the same time, we offer companionship. Say goodbye to home maintenance, housework and the worries of living alone with our personal laundry and housekeeping services and 24-hour staffing. Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle complete with regular home-cooked meals, medication management and daily newspaper delivery. Our caring and professional staff is ready and willing to transport residents to and from medical appointments, shopping excursions and special events. From our thoughtfully designed floor plans to the world-class service and myriad recreational and social opportunities we offer, residents may just find that we have thought of everything.

Features of The Waterford at Fairfield