Willow Park

5050 Lincoln Ave, Evansville, IN, 47715

Reviews of Willow Park

Caring105515450 April 27, 2015

Willow Park was a relaxed environment, and it was clean. The staff and even the housekeepers interacted. The residents looked happy. They had activities, and the people were participating. They had dance. The manager who took me around was good in explaining everything to me as well as the program director. The staff were naturally kind. The rooms were spacious with a lot of closet space and were wheelchair accessible. Nobody regulates their food. You have to know your own diet.

Caring104056950 April 17, 2015

The rooms at Willow Park are very small, but they are nice. It is more of a place for people who need assisted living. Everybody is happy. They have a little chapel in there. They have three floors. They invited us for dinner, the chef comes around to your table and deliver your orders, and it is always so good. They have a bus that takes them around to activities.

Terry42 January 18, 2015

The staff of Willow Park was nice. The rooms were small. You just have one room for your bedroom and living room. I like to do yoga, and I need a yoga mat somewhere. They gave me a meal during the tour, and the food was good. I like the people. I like the layout. I like the amount of activities. I think the thing about it was just the size of the apartments.

Kay36 December 18, 2014

I thought Willow Park was really nice, but we could not afford it. I’d feel like I could move in here tomorrow, and my husband said fine. They have five or six activities people can join in everyday if they want to. They have three beauticians there, the laundry is right there -- you can do your own -- and it’s free. They have four or five different choices at every meal. You could choose what you wanted, and the food was very good.

It’s really a nice place. They had like a walking race, and they would encourage you to walk down the hall with your walker and come back and whoever made it first for whatever they got. They have a variety of things for people in different levels of help. They serve meals three times a day, and they also have extra snacks foods and things available. They do have popcorn every afternoon.

I like that the managers are fulltime and they live there, and I think he said the assistant manager did too so if something falls apart or they are having trouble, somebody is there right away, and they answered everything I asked.

Rick28 December 02, 2014

We did live at Willow Park. It was supposed to be independent living, but some of the people that came in were not that independent. They had a car port you could rent for $20 a month, so you could keep your car out of the elements. They had a recreation room. They played bingo and had games. The staff at Willow Park was good; they were good to us. It was just the rent was too high. Willow Park was really good, but they had some people that shouldn't have really been in there because they were really ill.

From Willow Park

Willow Park is located in Evansville, IN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Willow Park for a visit...and stay!

Features of Willow Park

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room