Reviews of Solarbron Pointe
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Solarbron Pointe
Maintenance-Free Independent Living
At Solarbron, independent residents can choose from available apartment homes and private villas. Apartment living offers immediate access to community amenities, programs and activities, while villa living offers maximum independence and the feel of a private residence in a traditional neighborhood. Let us
Choose an independent living apartment at The Pointe at Solarbron, and just a short covered walk from your door puts you in the dining room, fitness center, parlor, business center, library, or wherever the day takes you. One and two-bedroom floor plans offer a variety of beautiful views and ground floor living with a private patio and easy access to our 64-acre campus. With all maintenance and many other services included, you’ll be free to indulge in favorite hobbies and interests, as well as to explore all that Solarbron has to offer. Participate as much or as little as you like in our wide variety of social, cultural, and educational programs and activities, and take advantage of complimentary scheduled transportation for outings, medical appointments, airport pickups and other destinations.
Living at The Pointe is a tremendous value, with no up-front entrance fee or endowment fee – just a one-time security deposit. Your monthly service fee varies by your choice of apartment and it covers all the special features, services and amenities listed below. Choosing an apartment at The Pointe also means you’ll feel secure in knowing you’ll have priority access to health care services right here at Solarbron, if ever needed. Assisted living, skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation are available from our professional, dedicated team – people you know and trust.
Apartment Features and Services Included in Month-to-Month Rental:
- Choice of one or two-bedroom apartment in five floor plans
- Two delicious restaurant-style meals daily
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- All maintenance – of apartment, community and grounds
- Basic cable TV and all utilities
- Wireless emergency call system
- Spacious living room, opening to private patio
- Full-size, fully equipped kitchen
- Generous bedroom and closets
- Large walk-in shower with seat and grab bars
- Utility room for full-size washer and dryer
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and draperies
- Welcome reception for new residents
- Quarterly candlelight dinner
- Scheduled transportation
- Social, cultural, and educational programs and activities
- Fitness center and wellness consultations
- Yoga and Tai Chi classes
Added-fee Services and Amenities:
- Restaurant-style dining for guests
- Catering for special occasions
- Selected special events and outings
- Personalized transportation services
- Beauty salon/barber shop services
- Access to on-campus therapy gym
- Assisted living and other on-campus care services
- Welcoming parlor with fireplace and veranda
- Library and reading room with fireplace
- Business center with computers and Internet
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Billiards and game room
- Hobbies and activities rooms
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- 64 beautifully landscaped acres with two private fishing lakes
- Vegetable and flower gardens, picnic grounds and walking trails
- Shuffleboard and horseshoe courts
Family first is our philosophy at Solabron an approach that goes back to 1977, when CarDon & Associates was first established. Based in Bloomington, Indiana, CarDon is one of the largest providers of senior living options in Indiana, raising the expectations for the entire industry with our commitment to personalized, passionate attention across a continuum of health care needs. Thank you for your interest in Solabron, please give us a call to schedule your tour.
Photos of Solarbron Pointe
Features of Solarbron Pointe
- Minimum Rate: $2972/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments