Washington Commons

100 Washington Commons Dr, Evans, GA, 30809

Reviews of Washington Commons

Caring112408650 September 17, 2015

Everything is very nice at Washington Commons. They have their own chef, and the food is very good. They have tons of activities like bingo and exercise. I don’t know anything for them to improve on, but I would recommend them.

Jay13 July 29, 2015

The staff was helpful and friendly at Washington Commons. The rooms were spacious and convenient. They had activities like exercises and religious services. I had a meal there, and the food was very good. The dining setup was like a restaurant. It was nice.

Peter32 June 20, 2015

Washington Commons is a very nice place, and that is what I have selected. What I like best about it is you don't have to buy the apartment or the house; you rent it. As for the staff, it is impossible to make any observation from one visit. You cannot say anything about the food because one meal doesn't give you an idea. You would have to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner and have it several times. I'm a gourmet cook, so I'm not easily pleased. I would not be interested in the rooms because none of the rooms have any cooking facility. As I said, I'm a gourmet cook, and I want to continue doing some of the cooking for myself. The only place I can take is one of the villages. For improvement, they could use an apartment with a good kitchen, but there is no such thing, and you have to get one of their cottages in order to have any kind of kitchen facility; those are very limited. If anyone is in the same condition as I am in, then I would most certainly recommend it.

Peter32, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback; your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service, and we appreciate you taking the time to share with us your feedback. While you left us a 2 star review, after reading your comments, I believe this must have been accidental, as you seem to be very happy, content, and well-adjusted in your community -- which we are so happy to see! We hope you continue having a fantastic experience with us at Washingtom Commons, and thanks again for the kind words!!

Caring106545450 May 02, 2015

They didn't have a kitchen in Washington Commons. It's a nice place, but I like my own little stove and refrigerator. The staff did a good job. They tried to show me stuff that they had, but it's just not for me. You would go down to eat in their dining area. The rooms were really nice, and they had a very beautiful dining area. They had shopping, movie day, and museum day.

Tracey6 November 19, 2014

The staff of Washington Commons is absolutely wonderful. They do a really good job of taking care of the folks that live there. My dad has his own place, he can come and go as he pleases, and he has kind of a whole community of people. They also serve food three times a day. They offer a variety of activities. There is bingo as well card games going on, and they have outdoor games like once a month. They have something for the whole community to participate in. It is like a big family

Caring100823650 October 25, 2014

I was very impressed with the décor and the spaciousness of the building at Washington Commons and also the people there seemed to be very active and enjoying themselves. It was mainly the location and the building seemed really nice. The people were very friendly as well. They have bingo, they also have get togethers and have cooking demonstrations. They have a lot of different activities. My mom doesn’t really like a lot of activities, but I'm glad that they offered them. She does go down to the dining room and meet her friends for lunch and dinner.

Caring93374450 August 27, 2014

We were extremely pleased with Washington Commons, but my mother-in-law was just too far gone. They wouldn't be able to care for her the way they needed to. The whole place was great. It was very well run. Very nice people; everybody that was there was very professional. A nice room with a refrigerator and balcony and everything you need. They had walking trails, tennis places, and games. They had church there, and they had people doing your hair there. It's a complete facility.

Itala April 02, 2014

Washington Commons was wonderful, and the people were very helpful. They had studios, one-bedroom apartments, and two-bedroom apartments. They invited me to stay for lunch, and the food was great. The presentation and the service were great. The dining area was very large; it had tables with four people to a table. The staff was excellent and addressed my concerns. They have a lot of activities; nobody would be bored there. If I could afford it, I would be there already.

Cathy30 October 17, 2013

The staff, from the management team to my mother's housekeeper, is compassionate and attentive. The facility is beautifully maintained. The dining experiences have exceeded my family's expectations. We think of Washington Commons as a cruise ship that is permanently docked. For each meal, there are several delicious and nutritious choices. I eat in the dining room no less than twice a week and look forward each time to what the chef has prepared. The environment is positive and full of life. In the words of my mother, "Everyone is so friendly here!" I would choose this for my own home but I'm not of age yet!

Barbara66692150 August 27, 2013

I went to visit Washington Commons and I liked it. It was much better than the other facility that I visited. The staff were very nice, pleasant and accommodating. The efficiency apartments were a little small but the one bedroom apartments were fine. They had one bedroom, living room, nice bathroom, little kitchen area without stoves and some had porches. The dining room looked pleasant and the service was excellent. They served three meals a day for seven days a week. The meals were excellent. They did your sheets and towels, cleaned the unit once a week and laundry was free of charge. There was a workout area, library and an area where you could bring your laptop, and cable was free. There was ample parking space for the residents and there was no pet fee. They did everything for you and my experience was very good.

caring9949 June 26, 2013

I went for a visit at Washington Commons and I was impressed with them. When I sell my house that's where I'm going. They have studio room and one bedroom. The staff are very nice. I was able to eat there a few times and the food was very good. I was impressed. They have bingo and card plays. They also go to places like the grocery store or to the doctor. I've talked to a lot of residents there and they were nice. They all seemed to like the place.

From Washington Commons

Washington Commons is located in Evans, GA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Washington Commons for a visit...and stay!

Features of Washington Commons

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room