Garden Way

175 South Garden Way, Eugene, OR, 97401

Reviews of Garden Way

Ralph16 October 28, 2015

Garden Way was a very classy place, but it was $2,800 a month. Also, it was a little more distant from businesses. Residents would have to take shuttle buses to get to shopping centers and to businesses. The facility was modern and attractive. It appeared to have an excellent dining room.

Caring113300550 September 16, 2015

Everything was wonderful at Garden Way. The staff was excellent. The woman was a very good listener. Their rooms/apartments were excellent too. There was nothing negative at all. It was wonderful. I haven't tried the food, but just looking at the menu, it looked like it was very fine dining. It was excellent, well-thought out, healthy food.

Caring114767950 July 31, 2015

I had an excellent visit to Garden Way. They have fitness activities. They have a theater for movies. They provide three meals a day, and they have buses for day trips.

Caring104966850 May 03, 2015

We liked Garden Way. The people that worked there are extraordinary. Our favorite is the dining hall because it was down to earth, and at the same time it was like a sit down in a regular restaurant. It wasn't a place where you had to be at a certain time. It was just a very comfortable place. I did check out the accommodations, and it was very nice. They had all the amenities we could ask for except a swimming pool.

Thank you taking the time to review our community and share your experience with others like you. Chef Martin is exceptional and our restaurant style leisure dining is a favorite among our residents, families and friends. We are glad you too were enjoy our Food Program here at Garden Way. If you would like to come back and visit again, or there is anything we can do to help you further, please left us know.

Aileen2 June 07, 2013

I didn't care too much about Garden Way. It was okay and also the staff did the best they can but it's not something I wanted. The thing that bothers me the most is the fact that they don't have washer and dryers in the apartments. I think it's grossly unfair to have old people get dressed and walk down the hall to do their laundry.

From Garden Way

Centrally located near the University of Oregon in Eugene, Garden Way is an all-inclusive retirement community for active adults just minutes from shops, restaurants and local hospitals. We pride ourselves on offering you choices that allow you to live your life the way you want. It’s a simple concept that means you can take control of your time, find comfort in your surroundings and be part of a community of friends and neighbors.

As a Sunshine Retirement Living Community, Garden Way shares the same mission to be a preferred senior living provider through offering choice, value and independence to each of our valued residents.

Featured Amenities

Enjoy convenient apartment-style living with your choice of beautifully appointed studio, one- and two-bedroom/two-bathroom suites with full kitchens. Homes are pet-friendly and the monthly rent includes utilities, cable television, maintenance and housekeeping services.

Just steps from your front door is an original Coca-Cola Ice Cream Parlor, surround-sound movie theater, natural wellness spa and sports lounge with large-screen TV and billiards table. You’ll never have to travel far from home to enjoy retirement living at its best.

Available Services

We offer a variety of community amenities to simplify your life, including restaurant-style leisure dining with soup and salad bar, on-site beauty salon, fun daily activities and free transportation, so you can enjoy today and look forward to tomorrow.

At Garden Way, our managers live right on site so you can have the peace of mind knowing that someone is available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We want to do everything we can to ensure that you are enjoying your time with us to the fullest.

At Garden Way, we believe you deserve to enjoy a carefree lifestyle surrounded by warm and caring managers, staff and residents.

Ask about our Sunshine Travel Program - Our unique travel program gives you the chance to explore 16 cities in 7 states. Have a Question, Concern or Comment? Welcome to your Sunshine Community, Meet Mr. Sunshine. Ask about our unique Sunshine Wellness Program

Features of Garden Way