Crescent Park

2951 Coburg Road, Eugene, OR, 97408

Reviews of Crescent Park

Tanya9 October 29, 2015

Our visit with Crescent Park was alright. The activities were not as many, like the stuff that they do inside with the staff, and there were not a lot of field trips. The staff was very helpful, very informative, and very professional.

Ralph16 October 28, 2015

Crescent Park was very attractive and brand new. It was a classy place. The manager was young and attractive. It would be very tempting to live there, but like the other facility, it was a little more distance from shopping. You have to take a shuttle bus to go to shopping centers. Some of the apartments have a view of the mountain.

Caring113041250 September 18, 2015

We have decided on Crescent Park Senior Living. They had quite a few varieties of rooms that they can choose from. The one we chose was a 1-bedroom, 1 bath with a kitchen and a balcony. It did have a washer and dryer in the unit itself. It was near all the activities of the ground floor and near the big cafeteria.

They have a wide variety of activities: a veterans’ club, a veterans’ ball, outings constantly. The staff was very interested and attentive. They were engaging, and they talked to my parents; that was important to me.

We ate there a couple of times; the food had the variety. We’ll have to make some adjustments in some other things because it is senior living, not assisted living, but it’s what my parents liked, and that was about the deciding factor.

Caring113300550 September 16, 2015

Crescent Park was excellent. Everything was brand new, e.g., washers and dryers. I couldn't think of anything negative. At that time, people were playing cards. I looked at their menu, and it was beautiful. With regards to their rooms, they've thought of everything. Like there is a shower that you can walk into; there was nothing you can trip on. You have a choice of a smaller apartment or you can get a large one. It was a very nice place. I definitely recommend them.

Caring114767950 July 31, 2015

I liked my visit to Crescent Park. It was very clean, and the staff is excellent. They have all sorts of activities. I don’t think there will be any problem finding one that will work for me.

Marcia23 July 13, 2015

We found Crescent Park, and we're going to be moving in July. The staff was very good. They helped us a lot, and they were very nice. Food was excellent. They have anytime dining, which is very important, and I like that. All of the residents we have talked to say that it is wonderful. The facility is brand new. It has just opened in November. It seemed very secure, and that's one of the things that we like about it also.

Earl & Jean July 02, 2015

This is truly a great place to live. I wasn't sure if I was ready to make this kind of transition but after meeting with members of the staff and taking a tour, my husband and I decided to give it a shot. From the day we moved in, I have become more and more excited about my new home (and yes, it truly is my home!) with the friendliest staff as well as the residents we have met. Hats off to Spectrum Retirement Communities and to Crescent Park Senior Living of Eugene, Oregon!

Janet T June 23, 2015

I want to thank Crescent Park for celebrating my birthday with balloons, a delicious cake & a greeting card signed by all the staff. It was such a nice surprise & greatly appreciated. It is so nice to live in such a great place where everyone is kind and caring.

Layne, visitor June 12, 2015

I was given a thorough tour of this retirement home by April, who was so gracious and accommodating. The smiling faces of both staff and residents were impressive, with many seniors bustling about, participating in activities. The setting is beautiful and the facility seemed to sparkle. I like that they have established a relationship with a home care provider that provides care at a reduced cost. April was so patient and kind. She promptly followed up with my phone calls, with an exchange of 6 calls!

From Crescent Park

Crescent Park Senior Living is designed for seniors who value their independence, yet want to be able to live in maintenance-free comfort. Crescent Park is a friendly retirement living community serving active seniors with a variety of physical, cultural and social amenities. Multiple activities are offered for the residents' enjoyment such as scheduled movies, outings and social get-togethers in the community gathering areas. Every day residents have SpectraMoments, an opportunity to get together with other residents to talk about their day. Reading lounges and card rooms are popular gathering areas. Diverse exercise programs and full activities programs are offered.

In your monthly rent, three meals a day are included! We have anytime dining, so you can enjoy your meal when it is convenient for you. Restaurant-style, home cooked meals are provided in the dining room and a private dining room for family and special occasions is available. We provide our residents with a fresh salad bar in our dining room. A wellness center, full service beauty salon with barber services and specialized transportation are all available to residents. What's more, housekeeping is included.

Crescent Park has a beautiful view of the Coburg Hills. We also offer anytime dining, so residents can enjoy a meal when it is convenient for them. We offer Wheel in capable showers with built in seats that fold up if no needed. We have washers and dryers in every apartment and have 13 different floor plans to choose from. 10 of the floor plans also have patios or balconies.

Features of Crescent Park

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in residence

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Physical therapy

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Financial guidance extra: Medicaid not accepted
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits