Crescent Park

2951 Coburg Road, Eugene, OR, 97408

Promotion ends in 10 days!

Move in by January 31st and receive 1/2 off the community fee. That is a savings of $1,250.00.

Reviews of Crescent Park

Overview of Ratings

4.5

September 18, 2015

We have decided on Crescent Park Senior Living. They had quite a few varieties of rooms that they can choose from. The one we chose was a 1-bedroom, 1 bath with a kitchen and a balcony. It did have a washer and dryer in the unit itself. It was near all the activities of the ground floor and near the big cafeteria. They have a wide variety of activities: a veterans’ club, a veterans’ ball, outings constantly. The staff was very interested and attentive. They were engaging, and they talked to my parents; that was important to me. We ate there a couple of times; the food had the variety. We’ll have to make some adjustments in some other things because it is senior living, not assisted living, but it’s what my parents liked, and that was about the deciding factor.

September 16, 2015

Crescent Park was excellent. Everything was brand new, e.g., washers and dryers. I couldn't think of anything negative. At that time, people were playing cards. I looked at their menu, and it was beautiful. With regards to their rooms, they've thought of everything. Like there is a shower that you can walk into; there was nothing you can trip on. You have a choice of a smaller apartment or you can get a large one. It was a very nice place. I definitely recommend them.

July 31, 2015

I liked my visit to Crescent Park. It was very clean, and the staff is excellent. They have all sorts of activities. I don’t think there will be any problem finding one that will work for me.

July 13, 2015

By Marcia23

We found Crescent Park, and we're going to be moving in July. The staff was very good. They helped us a lot, and they were very nice. Food was excellent. They have anytime dining, which is very important, and I like that. All of the residents we have talked to say that it is wonderful. The facility is brand new. It has just opened in November. It seemed very secure, and that's one of the things that we like about it also.

July 02, 2015

By Earl & Jean

This is truly a great place to live. I wasn't sure if I was ready to make this kind of transition but after meeting with members of the staff and taking a tour, my husband and I decided to give it a shot. From the day we moved in, I have become more and more excited about my new home (and yes, it truly is my home!) with the friendliest staff as well as the residents we have met. Hats off to Spectrum Retirement Communities and to Crescent Park Senior Living of Eugene, Oregon!

June 23, 2015

By Janet T

I want to thank Crescent Park for celebrating my birthday with balloons, a delicious cake & a greeting card signed by all the staff. It was such a nice surprise & greatly appreciated. It is so nice to live in such a great place where everyone is kind and caring.

June 12, 2015

By Layne, visitor

I was given a thorough tour of this retirement home by April, who was so gracious and accommodating. The smiling faces of both staff and residents were impressive, with many seniors bustling about, participating in activities. The setting is beautiful and the facility seemed to sparkle. I like that they have established a relationship with a home care provider that provides care at a reduced cost. April was so patient and kind. She promptly followed up with my phone calls, with an exchange of 6 calls!

Let Us Search For You

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance
    • Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Not Accepted

About Crescent Park

Crescent Park Senior Living is designed for seniors who value their independence, yet want to be able to live in maintenance-free comfort. Crescent Park is a friendly retirement living community serving active seniors with a variety of physical, cultural and social amenities. Multiple activities are offered for the residents' enjoyment such as scheduled movies, outings and social get-togethers in the community gathering areas. Every day residents have SpectraMoments, an opportunity to get together with other residents to talk about their day. Reading lounges and card rooms are popular gathering areas. Diverse exercise programs and full activities programs are offered.

In your monthly rent, three meals a day are included! We have anytime dining, so you can enjoy your meal when it is convenient for you. Restaurant-style, home cooked meals are provided in the dining room and a private dining room for family and special occasions is available. We provide our residents with a fresh salad bar in our dining room. A wellness center, full service beauty salon with barber services and specialized transportation are all available to residents. What's more, housekeeping is included.

Crescent Park has a beautiful view of the Coburg Hills. We also offer anytime dining, so residents can enjoy a meal when it is convenient for them. We offer Wheel in capable showers with built in seats that fold up if no needed. We have washers and dryers in every apartment and have 13 different floor plans to choose from. 10 of the floor plans also have patios or balconies.

Map of Crescent Park