12 Independent Living Communities in Essex County, MA
The average cost of independent living in Essex County is $4,166 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,493. Cheaper nearby regions include Suffolk with an average starting cost of $3,840.
To help you with your search, browse the 26 reviews below for independent living communities in Essex County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Essex County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Rockingham with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Essex County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Essex County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Essex County, Massachusetts
- In-Home Care in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Adult Day Care in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Essex County, Massachusetts
Independent Living near Essex County, MA
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Strafford County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in York County, Maine
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Essex
Review of Brooksby Village
Brooksby Village is a very large campus with multiple buildings, many activities, and high residential population. The food is very good. They have a swimming pool and all the activities that any s... Read more
Review of The Parkview
The Parkview was horrible. The place was rundown. I really felt uncomfortable there. I walked straight into the home, and no one greeted me. There was a lady, who was a resident, and I think she ha... Read more
Review of Brooksby Village
Brooksby Village is huge. There are 1,700 people. It felt like living in a hotel. Their independent apartments are like walking into a hotel room or building, which is the main reason why I decided... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...