Westmont Town Court | Independent Living

500 E. Valley Parkway, Escondido, CA, 92025

Reviews of Westmont Town Court | Independent Living

Janice117608550 February 15, 2016

Westmont was OK, but I wasn’t impressed with the location. However, I liked the area and the units. They had some very large units, which was what I was looking for.

Gary21 September 26, 2013

There has been a change in ownership at Westmont Town Court right now and I am kind of seeing what kind of changes with this new ownership although it has been fine since I came in here. This place feels homey. I just feel that the security is not the greatest and I think it could be change.

From Westmont Town Court

Inspired living with style

Located in the vibrant North San Diego County, Westmont Town Court is a one-of-a-kind independent and assisted living retirement living community designed with your individuality in mind. Our convenient location to downtown Escondido is close to shopping, dining and a range of cultural and entertainment venues - perfect for a leisurely stroll and engaging activities.

We provide a full spectrum of living options, from independent and assisted retirement living to memory care. We go above and beyond to offer support for our residents. Our exceptional amenities and services were designed to make life more enjoyable and because we know the joy and enrichment pets bring into our lives, we welcome them too.

Make yourself at home here at Westmont Town Court where a happy, healthy lifestyle goes hand-in-hand with your personal fulfillment, enrichment, and growth. That's why everything you'll find here was designed to celebrate your individuality, create a natural sense of community and provide a comfortable, inspiring place to call home.

Enjoy a water aerobics class in the indoor heated swimming pool, find a good book to read in the library, join a work-out group in the fitness center or just enjoy a fine meal in the restaurant. Whatever your likes you're sure to find it at Westmont Town

Features of Westmont Town Court