Westmont Town Court | Independent Living

500 E. Valley Parkway, Escondido, CA, 92025

Reviews of Westmont Town Court | Independent Living

Fred007060 January 05, 2017

We had a chance to visit Westmont Town Court, which had more than adequate amenities. The rooms that they showed us were very nice. Their dining facility was very nice as well. They had an OK library. I think they were doing some carpet renovations.

Giles & Joan November 22, 2016

We are living in Westmont Town Court. We like everything about it very much. The meals, the area, and the swimming pool are fantastic. The meals are included in the basic monthly fee. We can also have a couple of family members come in now and then for a meal. We just can't be happier with them.

Louis524134 July 29, 2016

I am living at Westmont Town Court. They have all of the general amenities and facilities, like transportation to doctors and grocery stores, errands and three meals a day. Sometimes they're very good, sometimes they're medium and sometimes they're not good. There's nothing really special, but their fee is good for me since it's cheaper than other places. I have a small one-bedroom, and a full-range kitchen. I have a range, an oven, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They have small, medium, and large one-bedrooms. The location is very good here, too. The dining area is fine. We have a library area with books. We have bingo and little games and exercise programs for older people. They have assisted living.

William122520250 March 27, 2016

The facilities were fine at Westmont Town Court. I was concerned because it is in the older part of downtown Escondido, and they were unsure about whether they could take my dog. The rooms were certainly comparable to the other facilities that I visited. The only other concern I had about it was their fire protection system; if there was a fire, you’re supposed to stay in your room until they come and get you. The staff was fine, though.

Janice117608550 February 15, 2016

Westmont was OK, but I wasn’t impressed with the location. However, I liked the area and the units. They had some very large units, which was what I was looking for.

Gary21 September 26, 2013

There has been a change in ownership at Westmont Town Court right now and I am kind of seeing what kind of changes with this new ownership although it has been fine since I came in here. This place feels homey. I just feel that the security is not the greatest and I think it could be change.

From Westmont Town Court

Inspired living with style

Located in the vibrant North San Diego County, Westmont Town Court is a one-of-a-kind independent and assisted living retirement living community designed with your individuality in mind. Our convenient location to downtown Escondido is close to shopping, dining and a range of cultural and entertainment venues - perfect for a leisurely stroll and engaging activities.

We provide a full spectrum of living options, from independent and assisted retirement living to memory care. We go above and beyond to offer support for our residents. Our exceptional amenities and services were designed to make life more enjoyable and because we know the joy and enrichment pets bring into our lives, we welcome them too.

Make yourself at home here at Westmont Town Court where a happy, healthy lifestyle goes hand-in-hand with your personal fulfillment, enrichment, and growth. That's why everything you'll find here was designed to celebrate your individuality, create a natural sense of community and provide a comfortable, inspiring place to call home.

Enjoy a water aerobics class in the indoor heated swimming pool, find a good book to read in the library, join a work-out group in the fitness center or just enjoy a fine meal in the restaurant. Whatever your likes you're sure to find it at Westmont Town Court.

Features of Westmont Town Court