Niagara Village

2380 Village Common Dr, Erie, PA, 16506

Reviews of Niagara Village

Joan107826150 December 30, 2015

Niagara Village was very clean, bright, and well taken care of. The staff were pleasant and informative. The rooms were very nice, looked brand new, completely clean, and ready to move into. The dining room was packed with residents when we were there. They offer three meals a day.

Caring5254 August 27, 2015

Niagara Village so far so good. No complaints with the food. I have two bedrooms, two baths, and it is very adequate.

Glenn19 July 29, 2015

I visited Niagara Village. My visit was good. Everything was excellent. The only thing I didn't like about the place is that they have to have $200,000 or $300,000 down, and I didn't have that. Other than that, I love the place. I would have moved in there in a heart beat. I didn't see too many of the residents, but the ones I saw were happy.

From Niagara Village

Niagara Village is located in Erie, PA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Niagara Village for a visit...and stay!

Features of Niagara Village