Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte

Overview of Ratings

4.6

December 14, 2014

By Blanca1

I was very pleased with Rio Norte. We had a lot of choices, and the prices were reasonable. It is very clean. You enter, and everything is like new. They have 2-bedroom and 1-bedroom apartments, and they a studio apartment type. The room that I saw was one that they use as a model, and they have furniture. The food was very good. Everything that they serve was very well prepared. I have met 2 or 3 ladies that live there; they are all very pleased with the facility. Very nice, friendly people. The staff was wonderful; they called me back and invited me to some of their events. They have a comedy night and a movie night; they had different things. It is a good facility. I will recommend it to anybody especially because it’s the only one on this side of town. It doesn’t have a swimming pool if the people want to do water exercises, but it has a small area where they have 2 or 3 exercise machines.

December 09, 2014

By Earl7

We spent one afternoon at Rio Norte. The staff did a good job in accommodating us, and that was really nice. They were really first class in everything that they do. The rooms are spacious. This facility is more livable. All the things around it are easier to get to.

September 25, 2014

Rio Norte was an expensive community. It was beautiful, but I couldn't afford it. I saw one area during my visit, which was hteir activity room. Everybody was busy doing something. I would love to be there if I could afford it.

Let Us Search For You

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte

Rio Norte is located in El Paso, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Rio Norte for a visit...and stay!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte