Eskaton Hazel Shirley Manor

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Eskaton Hazel Shirley Manor

February 26, 2017

By Ahmad N.

I like Eskaton. Good people, good manager. It's quiet. Everything is good.

February 21, 2017

By Yi Jun

I like it here. Everybody is great.

February 17, 2017

By Sumiko H.

I love it. Everything close by, post office, bus, restaurants. People are nice, too.

September 15, 2016

By Ann803567

Good place. People are nice and polite. It is very clean. The best community in East Bay.

September 14, 2016

By Yu Mei

Eskaton provides great service.

September 10, 2016

By Kathlyn138552

Everything is good.

August 31, 2016

Eskaton provides perfect services!

August 30, 2016

By Martha A.

I receive the best care, service and help when I need it. They have always take care of things if we ask for repairs.

August 25, 2016

By Eugenia G.

Good. Very much appreciated.

August 19, 2016

By Kate S

This is a HUD-assisted independent living facility with a cap on income and assets. First you have to qualify (be poor enough), and then you have to prepare yourself for a multi-year waiting list. I had to wait 3 years, and the list is longer now. But without this place I couldn't have afforded to continue living in California. The apartments are not large, but I have a full-size refrigerator and stove in my kitchen and a little balcony outside my living room. The common areas are kept clean and neat, and the staff exhibits real caring about us. We have a social services coordinator to assist people in getting the support they may need. We have a live-in manager who takes good care of us, an excellent maintenance man, and a project manager who makes sure our overall needs are met. Our community room is large and equipped with a full kitchen, TV, and even a little dance floor. A side room has fitness equipment and a pool table. We have a laundry room (coin-op), and a courtyard where some of our residents plant vegetable gardens. We also have a secure parking lot for residents. It's very much like a nice apartment building - nothing fancy, but everything you need.

June 17, 2016

By Joyce M204140

They always answer the phone and answer all my questions (Rose and Janet). They are courteous and smile. They do regular inspections and take care of any problem we might have. Juan keeps our yards free of litter, and the halls are always clean and vacuumed. The restrooms are cleaned regularly and always have t.p. and towels and soap. Our community room is maintained as well.

June 17, 2016

By Eva L.774334

I'm a friend of some residents. It is in a pleasant and very convenient part of town. The staff was very nice. They have free Wi-Fi. They have social workers helping the residents. They also offer many activities. I'm putting in an application too.

June 14, 2016

By Enoch673602

Any quality of services that one should expect, even among elderly grumpy and unfulfilled archetype attitude that the staff faces daily are treated with dignity and respect. I rated this establishment 100% plus.

June 02, 2016

By Richard D. Pinkerton013700

The services here at Eskaton are exemplary.The administrative staff are attentive to our needs and most of our "wants". They perform professionally, courteously, and with care and compassion. As far as I personally am concerned, the facility is "par excellance" Thank you for allowing are to express my opinion.

About Eskaton Hazel Shirley Manor

Eskaton Hazel Shirley Manor is an independent living community in El Cerrito, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Hazel Shirley Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Eskaton Hazel Shirley Manor